PSR 500 and Fleetnet help

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior420

Hi guys,

I am just trying to program my new 500 but it is soo much different from Uniden's . Is there any settings or tweaks anyone can pass along? I am using Arc500. I think i figured out the flexstep part to input base n offset and it seems to be trunk tracking just fine.

Also, for conventional channels, i take it you put all frequencies in the conventional list and then assign scanlists to make them into a quick key system?

Sorry about the Uniden refrences but it is all i have been programming and it seems GRE and Uniden are night and day lol.

thanks.

VE3RADIO

Hi guys,

I am just trying to program my new 500 but it is soo much different from Uniden's . Is there any settings or tweaks anyone can pass along? I am using Arc500. I think i figured out the flexstep part to input base n offset and it seems to be trunk tracking just fine.

Also, for conventional channels, i take it you put all frequencies in the conventional list and then assign scanlists to make them into a quick key system?

Sorry about the Uniden refrences but it is all i have been programming and it seems GRE and Uniden are night and day lol.

thanks.

I find using web import to be the best option for programming GRE. I just got a PRO-106 and ran in to the same issues, however if you use the web import feature it is all done for you.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Forget FlexStep... Make sure 138-174 5khz is turned on instead. You may want to give Win500 or PSREdit a try as well. I have Arc500 and really don't like it.... I find the other two much more user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.