Caledonia Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellotor

For those who have been out of the loop...there's a rally planned for the DCE lands in Caledonia on Sunday by a cat from Newmarket who seems intent on stirring up conflict. (Pardon the editorializing.) Despite repeated warnings and requests from the provincial government, Mr. McHale's 'rally' is apparently going to go ahead.

1TAC01 is popping up on the Hamilton site this morning...caught the command post doing some radio checks twenty minutes ago.

jellotor

Looks like the protest is beginning, the march is heading down to DCE from Lion's Park. Sounds like the ERT is in the area as well as the PRP public order unit. Everything sounds peaceful so far.

slipslope

Bad day for reception! I can only get the Toronto tower which has no activity. Anyone with an online feed? :)

slicerwizard

I'm monitoring 1TAC01 on site 38 (Pontypool); just had a radio user (RID 9485) hit their emergency button. After a minute or two, the London comm center let the command post know that someone on 1TAC01 had hit their button. The command post did a full roll call and the second unit called (Yankee 006) responded on radio 9485. Of course, the roll call continued until everyone had been called. Yankee 006 didn't 'fess up to being the perpetrator.

They sure take advantage of everything that trunking offers. Not.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Could it not be possible that it was someone else who hit their emerg button on a portable that happened to be going through his repeater? I've heard that happen a few times before...

Status
Not open for further replies.