Fleetnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello again. This is Coolguy. I have another thing that I would like answered. If anyone can answer it for me.

I was just wondering if anyone on here would happen to know what site I would use to listen to stuff in the Sault. Would I use Searchmont or Wharncliffe. Let me know.

Would anyone happen to know what the Voice Channels would be for the site that I would use to listen to the stuff in the Sault. The reason why I am asking is that it would really help me out. So the next time I get down to the Sault. I will know what they are. And so I can put them in my radio and have them all ready to go. So when I get down to the Sault next time again, all I would have to do is just switch to that BANK that I put them in and start listening. So I won't have to go and start looking for all the Voice Freq's. Putting them in and getting my radio all set up to start scanning that site for the Sault. And missing some stuff that is going on, while I am doing all that. So I would really appreciate it if someone knows them, if anyone then can tell me them.

Another thing would anyone happen to know if that Main CC - Control Channel for Wawa is still in use or is there a different Main CC - Control Channel being used now. Because I can't remember if it is that same one or a different one when I was last there in Wawa during the summer months this year.

Also would anyone happen to know what the Alternate CC - Control Channel and Voice Channels would be for in Wawa. The reason why I am asking is that it would really help me out. So the next time I get down to either of these places. I will know what they are. And so I can put them in my radio and have them all ready to go. So when I get down to Wawa next time again, all I would have to do is just switch to that BANK that I put them in and start listening. So I won't have to go and start looking for all the Voice Freq's. Putting them in and getting my radio all set up to start scanning that site for Wawa. And missing some stuff that is going on, while I am doing all that. So I would really appreciate it if someone knows them, if anyone then can tell me them.

I will be waiting for any replies to this E-mail. I would like all these questions answered PLEASE. Thanks.

Coolguy

SCPD

QRT
Hello. This is Coolguy. I have some things that I would like answered. If anyone can answer them for me.

1st: I am just wondering if anyone on here would happen to know what the MNR use when they want to go CO-CO. Do they use a TALKGROUP, SIM Channel or what. Because I have heard them wanting to go CO-CO a few times. But when they did. I couldn't hear them anymore. I would like to be able to hear what they have to talk about when they go and do that. So let me know

2nd: Also I was just wondering if anyone on here would happen to know what site I would use to listen to stuff in the Sault. Would I use Searchmont or Wharncliffe. Let me know.

Would anyone happen to know what the Voice Channels would be for the site that I would use to listen to the stuff in the Sault. The reason why I am asking is that it would really help me out. So the next time I get down to the Sault. I will know what they are. And so I can put them in my radio and have them all ready to go. So when I get down to the Sault next time again, all I would have to do is just switch to that BANK that I put them in and start listening. So I won't have to go and start looking for all the Voice Freq's. Putting them in and getting my radio all set up to start scanning that site for the Sault. And missing some stuff that is going on, while I am doing all that. So I would really appreciate it if someone knows them, if anyone then can tell me them.

Another thing would anyone happen to know if that Main CC - Control Channel for Wawa is still in use or is there a different Main CC - Control Channel being used now. Because I can't remember if it is that same one or a different one when I was last there in Wawa during the summer months this year.

Also would anyone happen to know what the Alternate CC - Control Channel and Voice Channels would be for in Wawa. The reason why I am asking is that it would really help me out. So the next time I get down to either of these places. I will know what they are. And so I can put them in my radio and have them all ready to go. So when I get down to Wawa next time again, all I would have to do is just switch to that BANK that I put them in and start listening. So I won't have to go and start looking for all the Voice Freq's. Putting them in and getting my radio all set up to start scanning that site for Wawa. And missing some stuff that is going on, while I am doing all that. So I would really appreciate it if someone knows them, if anyone then can tell me them.

I will be waiting for any replies to this E-mail. I would like all these questions answered PLEASE. Thanks.

Coolguy

Status
Not open for further replies.