Bancroft MTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Can I get some sort of clarification on these 2 talkgroups. Regular road maintenace is always done on 38336, that's ok, fine, now I have in my tags, (which have been updated from here) 38320 as Bancroft Supervisor, however as of tonight, I've been able to hear some brief road reports given.

So, my question, is 38320 a Supervisor Ch, Ops, Ch. or Road Reports Ch.

38320 95b A Bancroft MTO Ops 1
38336 95c A 2BANCRF Bancroft Ops

I've been sort of lost on these guys since fleetnet came in and had to listen to them this way.

Also, from my notes, I've also heard MTO road reports from Bancroft on 38464 which I see listed now on here as 2Mary which I would assume is in Bancroft's District and is Marysville.

Maybe some of you might be in listening range of these talkgroups and could help out a bit. Thanks.

koi_v

I hear road and weather operations on talkgroup 38192 it may be the same for your area

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
I have the following for Bancroft MTO District:
38320 Bancroft MTO Ops
38336 Bancroft District
38368 Kawartha Lakes District
38400 Northumberland District
38432 Hastings District

From what I have learned or heard is that depending what TG the dispatchers patches first in the group is the one that is on continuous tx. The other TG's will key up only when the unit associated with it key up. If they do a group patch and they drag 38336 as the first group, then it is the control TG in a sense. I hear both Bancroft and GTA, and Bancroft does have a habit of dragging the TG's in a particular order, where GTA will not use a particular sequence.

Much like the MOH here for Oshawa. sometimes when they patch Bowmanville Hospital with a unit, most of the time they will patch TAC 1 or 2 first then they will patch BOWM. In this case only TAC 1 will come up on our scanners. Every once in a while, BOWM will be patched first and that is the only time I see them.

Last year I heard the weather reports come up more on 38320 if a certain female dispatcher is working where at time they will come up on 38336 or 38368 when a certain younger female dispatcher is working.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.