Listen to Canada radio stations with this toolbar!! - check this

Status
Not open for further replies.

iitamar

Hey
I wanted to show you some very useful toolbar i built recently and to get comments from you guys.

Here's what you can do with Radio Canada toolbar:
- Listen to your favorite radio stations from all over Canada
- Search everything (websites, torrents, products, people...) using several search engines, right from your toolbar.
- Get notified when you receive new e-mails to your POP3, Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail accounts
- Block pop-us, clean history & cache
- Read sports, business and top news directly from the toolbar
- Check weather anywhere in the world with one click
- Use the toolbar useful links for the Canadian user
NO Adware / Malware
NO Spam

Try it now and see for yourself. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Download it for free here:
http://radiocanada.myradiotoolbar.com

jellotor

No spyware/adware my ass! I bet this fool (or fool software) misunderstood what 'radio' means around here...

Last edited:

richster

jellotor said:
No spyware/adware my ass! I bet this fool (or fool software) misunderstood what 'radio' means around here...

That's all I need is a useless toolbar hogging all my resources. Jellotor, please be more specific on what this program did or didn't do. Especially the installation of any spyware or malware. I'm not willing to be a test rat.

Regards,
Richster.

jellotor

I didn't even install it. I rarely (if ever) install these types of things as they ALWAYS hold hidden 'surprises' for me. If I need to do a search on google, I use freakin' Firefox.

http://www.conduit.com/

That's the link for the company that provides these damn things. Sorry I didn't test for you, richster...I'm a naturally skeptical and suspicious individual and these things get my back up every time.

richster

LOL. My first and last experience with a tool bar was a nightmare. I ended up reloading.

From your initial post it sounded like you installed it and ran into malware nightmare. Don't be sorry that you didn't test it, sounds like you hate to be test rat too.

Anyone brave or stupid enough to give it a spin?

Regards,
Richster.

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I took a quick look and it does look like it has the ability to stream radio stations from the net.

Didn't bother to download it though. Not sure if it will work on a Mac.

iitamar

Thanks for the comments

You can run every adware detections / antivirus on this toolbar. it contains no harmful material.

but its your choice
thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.