Haldimand/Norfolk FD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
I has heard then tonight but they still need to be totally confirmed but I am 99% sure but Haldimand's 154.4000 is using a PL of 127.3 and Norfolk's 154.3400 is using a PL of 146.2. Maybe someone down close to those area can help confirm these.

Matt

homerjay

Hello. I cannot say anything for Norfolk County as I dont receive anything but static on that channel you listed. I'm from Caistor area but for the Haldimand freq you are half right. Near as I can tell (I'm still a little green behid the ear about this) but that freq is the east end. I've noticed all stations east of Canfield ( St. 5) use that frequency. You should only hear dispatch talking as I have herd there is no repeater on that channel. The west end including the Canfield station use 153.875. I was told 154.400 is also the Fort Erie repeater channel.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Haldimand/Norfolk

homerjay said:
Hello. I cannot say anything for Norfolk County as I dont receive anything but static on that channel you listed. I'm from Caistor area but for the Haldimand freq you are half right. Near as I can tell (I'm still a little green behid the ear about this) but that freq is the east end. I've noticed all stations east of Canfield ( St. 5) use that frequency. You should only hear dispatch talking as I have herd there is no repeater on that channel. The west end including the Canfield station use 153.875. I was told 154.400 is also the Fort Erie repeater channel.

Thanks that explains why is is the two channels there. I know that 154.4000 is also Fort Erie and according to RR the tone used in Ft Erie is 151.4. Not sure if this is accurate or not as I can't hear them from my location.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.