Caledon Fire Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokey

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone confirm if Caledon Fire gets a voice dispatch in the individual halls? Reason I ask is that Mississauga is on the 414.5875 mhz dispatch with MDC1200 signalling and Caledon Station 302 is on their system as well. Brampton Fire is on the Peel Trunk System and each Brampton hall has an individual talkgroup that is patched to ch5 for dispatch. This can only mean that Caledon has individual talkgroups for each station also. If this is the case can someone run Trunker to find out what they are?

maxtracs

caledon fire pager

im trying to get caledon fire pager to work but all i get is brampton fire what capcode do i have to enter im lost thank you

vff306

Caledon F.D.

Station 302 I beleive is Bolton. They do have a fulltime crew running out of their now. I think the Vollees are also still their as well, but this might be as to why you would hear a voice dispatch.

SCPD

QRT
vff306 is correct about 302. Caledon station 302 (Bolton) is a combination fulltime and volunteers - f/t paged on 414.5875. All other Caledon stations are volunteers only. Volunteers from all 9 stations carry belt pagers but someone else will have to help you out with monitoring their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.