Realistic pro 2096&Fleetnet??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi

Iam trying to program a realistic 2096 for zone2 and it will work fine for MOH, MNR and MTO but the opp still come through digital. I followd the programming steps 3 times and no luck.,but, i found this in the owners manual: This Scanner Can Only Recive APCO 25-C4FM IMCE digital signals. Is this the problem

jellotor

I doubt that the type of installation will have much to do with it. When you say the OPP are 'coming in digital' are you talking about encrypted talkgroups?

hypersight

jellotor said:
I doubt that the type of installation will have much to do with it. When you say the OPP are 'coming in digital' are you talking about encrypted talkgroups?

Yes it does make a difference. I have the same scanner, and mine does not like to decode the digital transmissions when it's cold. The scanner has to be literally warmed up to start working correctly on digital signals.
That's why I asked if it was a moblie install. It's been quite chilly outside lately.

hemi

jellotor said:
Nope not encrypted just the digital noise when a opp t.g. pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.