security companys miss-use of the WPSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaesuft60

if u put in 858.0375-FM on your scanner allmost every weekday a security gard in a jewelry store in windsor patchs a call home to his wife maby 4 or more times a day.

thay will talk jest like its a land-line phone thay will say anything. funny stuff jest make shure your kids dont lisin to it. some times there calles will last 40 or 50 min. and thay dont even know any one a lisning to them yap and bad mouth any one that comes in the jewelry store. have fun.

Some day i jest want to go in there and tell the guy what ive herd him say LOL.

richster

yaesuft60 said:
some times there calles will last 40 or 50 min.

50 minutes?? Wow the techs who look after that system are pretty generous. Phone patches are time limited to 3 minutes in our neck of the woods. I say if the system will let him hold a patch for that long, giver' hell.

Regards,
Richster.

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
yaesuft60 said:
if u put in 858.0375-FM on your scanner allmost every weekday a security gard in a jewelry store in windsor patchs a call home to his wife maby 4 or more times a day.

thay will talk jest like its a land-line phone thay will say anything. funny stuff jest make shure your kids dont lisin to it. some times there calles will last 40 or 50 min. and thay dont even know any one a lisning to them yap and bad mouth any one that comes in the jewelry store. have fun.

Some day i jest want to go in there and tell the guy what ive herd him say LOL.

The same sort of stuff use to happen pre-amalgammation here in Toronto.
(former) City of Etobicoke used 859.5625 for the same purpose.
I would hear a male WORKS Dept . staff member call MAN-LINE to arrange discrete rendezvous with men prior to phoning his wife to say he had to stay late that night.
I wonder if he was clueless or was a show-off regarding his call being over the air ? :confused: . . . anyways , this was at least 10 years ago , that trunk system is long gone .

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Okay, how is it mis use to use the interconnect? Using it to meet up with your mr.stress is a bit much, but keep in mind it's there for a reason. We have an interconnect at work, but we rarely use it.

yaesuft60

the company shares the freq with a few diffrent trunked places like the city busses and snow plows and other stuff like that so it jest takes up the freq for outers who rilly need it

richster

grasshutt said:
are they still talking on that frequency ? i havent herd anything ?

Maybe he finally found out how cell phone technology can make his life easier.

Maybe he's a lurker of this forum, and found out how much of a putz he is.

Maybe he's fighting with the wife and not talking to here anymore. After five hours a day talking to that putz, I would consider that a blessing.

Regards,
Richster.

grasshutt

richster said:
Maybe he finally found out how cell phone technology can make his life easier.

Maybe he's a lurker of this forum, and found out how much of a putz he is.

Maybe he's fighting with the wife and not talking to here anymore. After five hours a day talking to that putz, I would consider that a blessing.

Regards,
Richster.

ROTFLMBO....... rolling on the floor laughing my butt off .....

peteman

You want to hope no stick up guys have a scanner and know that this minimum wage wonder is not doing his job WOW

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I find it odd that a public safety system would be used by a private security firm.

grasshutt

5:00 PM-Jan 11

He`s at it again ha ha ha... Off-Duty PC at Joseph Anthony Jewlers talking about the ear rings he bought her for christmas....he had to go because it is a security door he has to open for customers to get inside .. he said he was calling her back ... hope it was ok to say what store if not im sorry

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Must be a paid duty type thing with a regular officer standing watch with his police issued radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.