Kitchener Waterloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxx

Before I try to program too much into a new scanner, I was wondering what people in this area find most interesting.

Police fire ambulance is what I'm thinking about, but maybe covering all that with one scanner is too much.

Any suggestions as to frequencies or groups?

Thanks

69stiles

When something big is happening, all 3 get really busy. I've actually separated them into 3 different scanners. What kind of scanner do you have? That might shed more light on what I can suggest.

Lexxx

69stiles

I have a BC350c and a BC898T. I use these two to stream two feeds from this site (www.ykf.ca) that covers air traffic at the Waterloo Regional airport. Alpha Tags are added to the stream from the BC898t for the Control Tower.

I have just purchace a BCD996T and will add that to the mix somehow, but want to add Police Fire and Ambulance (non air traffic stuff).

Will appreciated suggestions.

Thanks

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
It also depends on where in K/W you live & what kind of antenna you have.
You might want to add the following towers.
Guelph W for MOH MTO & OPP. (8416 Wellington 6T, Port Credit & Cambridge 5E & 5I) activity, 38208 for MTO,
MOH activity on Cedarwoods and Guelph W (not sure of the Tac channels for patches)
035488 CAM NORTH
035504 CAM SOUTH
035520 CAM TAC 1
035536 CAM TAC 2
035552 CAM TAC 3
035568 CAM SPARE

Guelph for Guelph city PD & FDP
Brantford for Brant Co. for Hamilton Simcoe Moh.
Ballinafad maybe
Listowel?

69stiles

I'd suggest separating as much as possible. Maybe let the new 996 do the fleetnet ( EMS & OPP ) & your other 2 do fire & WRPS

Status
Not open for further replies.