Not open for further replies.

grasshutt

Hi RR Brothers And Sisters
Im looking for any windsor Frequencies . Any help would be greately appreciated

grasshutt

exkalibur said:
There's probably several hundred.

Can you be a bit more specific?

Thanks for the reply . I have a RS Pro96 Digital Trunk Tracker With a 880 MHZ Antenna ..WOW What a Radio . Im looking for :
Border Patrol
Police/Detective windsor and LaSalle
Fire
Coastguard
Security and stuff like that

Thanks

Last edited:

grasshutt

Ok ! Guess Not. ... no one from windsor / lasalle here ? ....thought i seen a few of you ... thanks anyways ... ps.. i ment to say on last post 800MHZ Antenna.

Last edited:

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
supernoma said:
I'm from La Salle, grew up in Amherstburg.

Perfect :) . . . he wants a local to provide freq's for the following if known:
"Border Patrol
Police/Detective Windsor and LaSalle
Fire
Coast Guard
Security ... etc"

do you have any of those in your radio ?

supernoma

Right now everything I have is from the database. I'm finding that even though I'm in Windsor, the frequencies that are from the database don't seem to be giving a good signal, I pick up the control channel, but barely.

grasshutt

thanks for the replies guys ... this is what im getting ...using these frequencies from here ..

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=95

just traffic stops / ambulance / MOT - Busses- Yawn ha ha ah . I had a scanner years ago and im used to programming it manually and maby i have done somthing wrong during programming for the purpose of trunking ... can maby someone give me a set up for programming it the proper way for trunking .. i have looked here for the proper procedure but cant seem to find it .... thanks agin (GrassHutt)

grasshutt

mciupa said:
You know how they say " a picture is worth a thousand words" ?

Have a look at the Pro -96 tutorial , there are tons of links you can "read & see" what they are trying to describe.

First , look at the how to program a Motorola system , then check out how to text tag for your favourite talk groups.
http://support.radioshack.com/support_tutorials/communications/20-526.htm

Thanks.... been there...... in my fav`s....i have looked at the how to program a Motorola system ,and checked out how to text tag for your favourite talk groups and it comes up when i hear them talk but like i said either windsor is realy boring or im missing frequencies . i hear them broadcast minor talking back and forth with each other stuff like traffic stops . run their tags . MOT busses .... ambulance ... man with chest pain ... woman with chest pain ....yawn ha ha ha .. its the missing frequencies im talking about or maby i dont have programmed right for trunking .. hell i dont know . Thats all thanks again .. i will just continue reading some more ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.