What sites to use and what freq's to listen to

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello there. This is Coolguy. I am wondering if anyone on here can help me out with a few or couple of things.

1st: I am just wondering if anyone on here would know what sites to use (as in Control Channels & Voice Channels) from Sudbury to Newmarket. Because I might be heading down that way sometime soon. So then I can just add them into my Scanner before I leave here (Chapleau) to start heading down there (Newmarket). So then this way they will already be in my scanner and ready to go when I start leaving Sudbury to Newmarket. So then all I would have to do is just have the right BANKS turned on, on my scanner. Then I can start listening right away, without missing anything when I get in range of thos Sites. So Let me know.

2nd: Also would anyone happen to know of any good normal Freq's to listen to from Sudbury to Newmarket. Like: Fire, Ambulance and/or anything else worthwhile like that. Because I can't remember if there was anything good to listen to when I was last down that way Last Year when I went to Toronto. So if anyone knows of any. Let me know. So I can enter those in to and have them ready to go. So I won't miss anything on those either (if there happens to be anything going on, on those freq's that I will get from any of you guys on here). So let me know.

That is all the questions I have for now. I will be waiting for any replies to the 2 questions that I just asked. Thanks.

Coolguy.

SCPD

QRT
N/M. I will not be heading down that way anytime soon. So no replies are needed at this time.

Coolguy

Status
Not open for further replies.