Calling all Detectives.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexedone

This is not my normal discussion board. I am much more at home in the "Craftier" sites.......But I am at the end of the line and can't find anyone that seems to be able to figure out what is going on at my house.

Five weeks ago our car alarms ( 3 different makes and models), started going off in the middle of the night, then around the clock, then a week later our garage door started going up and down when this started. Our lan line phones barely work while all of this is going on. One of my children's radios gets really bizarre interference, our uverse goes on and off............Then 2 weeks ago, my other child's radio, that was not turned on, suddenly went on (while the police were here). Last night the radio went on, volume all the way up, then off, like it was being turned on and off, over and over, until we unplugged it.

We have had everything in our home and property checked. Cars, alarms, garage door, electrical, uverse, phones, you name it! We have reason to believe that someone is doing this and we know who and why. The FCC guy came out and saw this craziness, and did not know what to do except talk to all of our neighbors, which only made matters worse. We have documented everything and the pattern shows that it can't be random, and none of my neighbors are effected at all. We have called expert after expert with no luck.....we have neard everything from your house must be haunted (police), to change your alarms and hope whoever it is doesn't get the new code (congressmans's office)

The only way we get any relief is to unplug everything, and disconnect our car batteries.This is a nightmare for us and my neighbors......there must be someone that has the ability to tell us what's going on, where this signal is coming from! PLEASE PLEASE...if you know anything about RF signal, or have ever heard of such craziness before, or know who I could contact, anything would be appreciated! It's only getting worse......

prcguy

Where are you located? Condo, apartment or single family house? What FCC field office came out?
prcguy

This is not my normal discussion board. I am much more at home in the "Craftier" sites.......But I am at the end of the line and can't find anyone that seems to be able to figure out what is going on at my house.

Five weeks ago our car alarms ( 3 different makes and models), started going off in the middle of the night, then around the clock, then a week later our garage door started going up and down when this started. Our lan line phones barely work while all of this is going on. One of my children's radios gets really bizarre interference, our uverse goes on and off............Then 2 weeks ago, my other child's radio, that was not turned on, suddenly went on (while the police were here). Last night the radio went on, volume all the way up, then off, like it was being turned on and off, over and over, until we unplugged it.

We have had everything in our home and property checked. Cars, alarms, garage door, electrical, uverse, phones, you name it! We have reason to believe that someone is doing this and we know who and why. The FCC guy came out and saw this craziness, and did not know what to do except talk to all of our neighbors, which only made matters worse. We have documented everything and the pattern shows that it can't be random, and none of my neighbors are effected at all. We have called expert after expert with no luck.....we have neard everything from your house must be haunted (police), to change your alarms and hope whoever it is doesn't get the new code (congressmans's office)

The only way we get any relief is to unplug everything, and disconnect our car batteries.This is a nightmare for us and my neighbors......there must be someone that has the ability to tell us what's going on, where this signal is coming from! PLEASE PLEASE...if you know anything about RF signal, or have ever heard of such craziness before, or know who I could contact, anything would be appreciated! It's only getting worse......

jack103

Premium Subscriber
Some new military trunked systems have caused this problem to affect garage door systems through the country.

Perplexedone

single Family Home, suburb of Chicago. chicago FCC field off. No military bases around or any new communication stuff in area...

JnglMassiv

The only thing I can think of that could affect all of those devices (car alarm, radio, landline phone and Uverse) is a prank.
Have you completely ruled this out?

Perplexedone

We think it is a prank....We need to track the signal and yes we have it on video. Otherwise who wold believe it!

Perplexedone

We actually thought it was some kids in retaliation against one of my kids, that was severly bullied and kids were punished. This seems way to complicated for a bunch of teen boys to be able to figure out, but I may be wrong.........

Perplexedone

Look...I am serious and turned to this site hoping I would find some answer. I have recorded what is going on and the police have been at my house 15 times and witnessed all of this as well as ALL of my neighbors and family. This is not a joke, I am not hearing voices in my fan that no one else hears and all I am looking for is a piece of equipment to figure out where the signal is coming from. All LE have directed me back to the FCC, which seem as knowledgeable as me. I can produce any type of evidenre that you wuld like to see....

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
<ahem> There are other moderators that could be watching too - you know who you are...

Thread is being moved...Mike

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Im sorry this is happening...

It could be YOU HAVE SPIRITS PLAYING GAMES in your house!

All they want is to be recognised......

I hope you can figure this out :)

mancow

Database Admin
I don't know what's more amazing, the paranormal activity or the seemingly super human feat of contacting an FCC field office and convincing them to come out!

BTW, can I ask what a "more craftier" web board might be?

Perplexedone

Again let me state...There is nothing paranormal about this. This can is very easily done, the information is readily available all over the internet. The tricky part is finding a true expert that can find the where the signal is coming from. There are alot of folks that claim to be experts but then make alot of paranormal jokes, and snide comments, when someone was truly looking for some help. Time for you all to go on to more important threads........helping a person truly in need isn't your cup of tea.

pathalogical

I don't know what's more amazing, the paranormal activity or the seemingly super human feat of contacting an FCC field office and convincing them to come out!

BTW, can I ask what a "more craftier" web board might be?
That's what I was wondering: witch craft-ier sites are you on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.