Coby MP828-8G MP3 Player sucks with Micro SD card !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi all
Bought an Coby MP828-8G MP3 player and bought an 2 Gig micro sd for it. Well had a heck of a time trying to format the micro sd and get some MP3 music files on it. The coby MP828 will not see the SD card at all, that sucks big time. When I use my computer with it, it will show the MP3 player drives as drives I & J. J is the micro SD. Oh and the battery in the MP3 player only lasts about 3 hours if your lucky. The manual for the unit sucks as far as I'm concerned. Do not buy one period!!!

fleef

Kristin Cavazos Phoenix Arizona
Premium Subscriber
Coby was your first mistake

Hi all
Bought an Coby MP828-8G MP3 player and bought an 2 Gig micro sd for it. Well had a heck of a time trying to format the micro sd and get some MP3 music files on it. The coby MP828 will not see the SD card at all, that sucks big time. When I use my computer with it, it will show the MP3 player drives as drives I & J. J is the micro SD. Oh and the battery in the MP3 player only lasts about 3 hours if your lucky. The manual for the unit sucks as far as I'm concerned. Do not buy one period!!!

Coby is a crap product. Do not buy anything made by Coby. Your alert was superfluous, they are pieces of junk. I am surprised they are even sold to the public, they are so bad. I bought a 10 dollar SW radio from Ross Dress for Less in their men's dept, as an extra radio to have around. It was completely useless, but I knew it wouldn't be very good- because it was a COBY.

Stick to known brands- but sometimes even the famous brands can have problems. Best to do research before spending any money!

Status
Not open for further replies.