RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Everything else

Everything else Wow, you made it this far and still not sure? Oh well, post it here anyway

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 9:27 PM

Thumbs down Good bye

well im sure some are happy for this day most dont care

to the ones who talked answered and helped i am forever grateful and ow you

the rest o well

i just got in a email fight with Wayne H and a day or so before sorry if if spell it wrong loumeg about posting wrong

if evan Wayne H wants to bash my English problems and learning issues i mentioned as far as i can remember only a time or two not like a crutch or shield

to many refuse to accept me my English problems sometimes just spit all together posts

so because of that the rule on rule on rules and where to post not to post when its dead do you dare start a new one and too much else

this all may be simple an easy to all me its beyond words i dont really care what anyone thinks or wants to post this may not even show up after the fights and saying delete me so waste your time if you want i wont be back to read so have fun

again those who made it nice almost fitting in feeling thanks so much i owe you

the answers thanks so much you dont know the help and learning you have given me

i quit face book for years went back for a animal forum same old crap ignore judgement and banned for beats me offered the wrong help

same here about that time and when i got my new scanner i came on as most know we had a learning and so called come to Jesus meeting i learned allot i thought those posting had learned and hoped they did i have worked my a off try so d hard to follow that to not respond or fight to do it wright

but when it seems the judgement gets worse and Wayne H yells at me for triangleing posts

im fed up and done useing a net sites forums where ignorance belittling nagging and lots more are normal instead of asking talking o getting to know more not friends buds or other crap but know God forbid learn and not judgement and ignorance screw that the users and sites that if i knew how to hack and crash but thats there level and hurting the good ones

and the final was Wayne H sticking up for those members and saying its normal i dont care about normal or a web filled with a holes that act those ways i had hoped to find sites forums different but screw it and those that way

im done with ignorance and stupidity and thinking there hot crap when in reality there the strange oddballs

so thanks and later Dan
Sponsored links
Old 06-24-2013, 12:29 AM
EMS Dispatcher
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Bye.

/
\/\|k.e

EMS Dispatcher/EMD Certified
http://icanhasdriverslicense.com
Old 06-24-2013, 1:57 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Location: Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the skeeters.
Default + 1 with Mike.

Wayne usually goes out of his way to help someone. But he also holds firm on the rules. After reading a lot of the OP's posts, I can understand where Wayne is coming from. People, some anyway, should stand back and look at themselves and think things over before jumping off the deep end!!!
Generally the Mods do a great job. I sure don't want to do it...my patience would've ran out long ago.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:56 PM

Location: RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the SAM

Okay, I wasn't going to respond to this post, but I decided to anyway, You need to learn constructive criticism. The Internet is a learning tool, use it! I am a terrible writer and if it weren't for the word police on all the forums I'm a member of I would still be saying there instead of their or your instead of you're, etc. You need to learn how to create paragraphs. Long posts that a drawn out I just scroll on by and don't even read 'em. I couldn't even read past the first three sentences. USE THE INTERNET! LEARN!

Oh, a lot is not allot. It's proper to spell it a lot. Looks better too!

Last edited by poltergeisty; 06-25-2013 at 10:58 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 1:49 AM

Unhappy

Very sad seeing threads like this!!

Why do ppl take stuff seriously online??

I often think when they blow up like this they are having other problems in thier home lives and cant deal with everything.... The best thing we can do is be understanding and willing to listen

God bless opp37,i hope things get better buddy
Sponsored links
Old 07-03-2013, 6:19 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Wish we could have helped more. Some people out here just don't understand learning disabilities.

I think Dan was explaining the best he could in his threads. I'm sure the ideas were right in his mind, but he couldn't express them in a fashion most people accept..

I've dealt with dozens of learning disabled people, and have a step-son that is learning disabled. Sometimes you just have to be patient and help them work things out.. To me it's akin to learning a foreign language. Frustrating, but totally fulfilling on both sides.

Sorry to see you go Dan, even if you never do read this.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good

Name calling, such as calling one a troll, is offensive as hell and so are the word police.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-17-2013, 3:17 PM

I've been given infractions for apparent "trolling." WTH is that!

Sent from my computer using a keyboard

Old 07-17-2013, 3:19 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good

This is why I have been so vocal about the way this site is ran

Sponsored links
Old 07-17-2013, 4:04 PM
Global DB Admin
Database Admin

Default Re: Good bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmahoney View Post
This is why I have been so vocal about the way this site is ran

Well if you don't like it, there are several other websites you can join.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:15 PM

I'm a member of many and of them all this is one tight nit sight. In Anandtech you can tell people to F off for example, and I made use of that plenty of times.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Database Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
i just got in a email fight with Wayne H and a day or so before sorry if if spell it wrong loumeg about posting wrong
if evan Wayne H wants to bash my English problems and learning issues i mentioned as far as i can remember only a time or two not like a crutch or shield
and the final was Wayne H sticking up for those members and saying its normal i dont care about normal or a web filled with a holes that act those ways i had hoped to find sites forums different but screw it and those that way
I'm not going to bother to publicly post my emails I sent as I think he basically displays how trustworthy he is. I talked with him the first time and tried to explain how he was being presented. I offered him advice and was pleasant the whole time. He continued to send me long-winded posts I don't have the time to decipher, and with odd quotes at the end. He showed he didn't want to change one bit, considered everyone else the problem and how he's doing nothing wrong.

Thread closed.
Please follow the forum rules and contact a moderator directly, not via a thread.

Last edited by WayneH; 07-18-2013 at 12:29 AM..
Closed Thread