FBI Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOTOROLANUT

Anybody ever hear the FBI Police (Uniformed Division) at Headquarters in DC, Quantico VA, NY or at CJIS WV? I was wondering if they use the 403-430 Uhf low band, or would they be on the 162-174 range
with the rest of the SA's.

Last edited:

ecps92

If you mean Clarksburg, it's CJIS , Criminal Justice Information Service

CGIS is the Coast Guard Intelligene Service

Anybody ever hear the FBI Police (Uniformed Division) at Headquarters in DC, Quantico VA, NY or at CGIS WV? I was wondering if they use the 403-430 Uhf low band, or would they be on the 162-174 range

methusaleh

I believe the OP is talking about the folks who work the gates, patrol the property, etc. at Quantico. I know someone who did the job at Quantico but he never mentioned that they had a unit in Clarksburg. I'll see if I can pick his brain; he's not a radio person so the best I could probably do is ask him to describe the antennae on their radios and guess based on that.

beastieboy101

Anybody ever hear the FBI Police (Uniformed Division) at Headquarters in DC, Quantico VA, NY or at CJIS WV? I was wondering if they use the 403-430 Uhf low band, or would they be on the 162-174 range

I know in the dc area they use digital radios in the 162-174 range that are mostly encrypted.
I live under 10 miles from quantico and I don't believe the FBI uses any radios there except for the 400mhz training radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.