Federal Court Houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYNET156

Duplicate account of Tom Sherman
Banned
I am not sure, but i heard that most if not all federal court houses are encrypted, does the FPS do the actual security inside the federal court houses? and if so, is there a nationwide list of federal court houses frequencies?

MOTOROLANUT

Fed Court

If there is an actual courtroom inside the Federal Building, Federal District Court, Bankruptcy Court and so on, the USMS CSO's handle the Interior Judical Security Details. For example sit in the courtroom
during court, run the x-ray, wtmd at the entrance to the building/secure floors 99% of the time. Look to the USMS RR wiki or better yet one of SOFAKING'S and other members threads on USMS for your courthouse frequencies.

bobmich52

For Hartford Ct Fed Building, Freq Is 417.20, 99.99% Encrypted, VERY Seldom In Clear, When In Clear, Nothing Worthwhile To Hear, But The Signal Comes Very Strong all around Tolland county when I'm Mobile

ecps92

170.7500 P25/Enc $293 is [Boston MA / Concord NH / Dallas TX and Miami FL - Reported] the USM Court Officers

417.2000 P25 Some Encryption $295 is the FPS

FPS provides added value services to the Court House, such as monitoring the Alarms and some External Patrol [Vehicle] but the majority of Services seems to be provided by the US Marshals Court Officers directly, including Parking area patrols [Secured Lot]

I am not sure, but i heard that most if not all federal court houses are encrypted, does the FPS do the actual security inside the federal court houses? and if so, is there a nationwide list of federal court houses frequencies?

SKYNET156

Duplicate account of Tom Sherman
Banned
I've seen the guys come out of the court houses, they are dressed in blue blazers, i can't id the badges, but i saw one of the guys holding an Astro Saber, which I'm sure was encrypted, it looked like it had a UHF Antenna with a little ball ontop of it,

As i know that it is all encrypted, i just always wondered,
There are times when i monitor the FPS on 417.2000mhz P25, and sometimes late at night, i hear them working on alarms and equipment inside the buildings, sometimes both sides come in clear, and sometimes they don't, i guess it's just hit or miss, but usually i hear Dist 1 Dispatch in the clear when i am in nyc, but i can not hear the field units,

Steveradio

We have a Federal Building in Allentown, PA with a omni directional antenna on it. I am not sure what they have inside except a few court rooms and other services.

MOTOROLANUT

Men in Blue

The guys/people in blue blazers you are referring to are USMS CSO's, some refer to them as " Court Security Officers" or "Contract Security Officers". Either way they work for the USMS.
Blue Blazers, Grey Slacks standard uniform for the CSO's. They usually wear a small lucite encased gold badge in thier front left blazer pocket (where your ascot would normally be.) and most are retired Leo's...A good paying gig for those men and women.

ecps92 is 100% accurate on the mark when he referred to the FPS role in relation with the USMS.
Thanks ecps92 for the clarification. :)

ecps92

No problem, it's all about SHARING our Intel.

Now to get more folks to SEARCH and Share :twisted:

The guys/people in blue blazers you are referring to are USMS CSO's, some refer to them as " Court Security Officers" or "Contract Security Officers". Either way they work for the USMS.
Blue Blazers, Grey Slacks standard uniform for the CSO's. They usually wear a small lucite encased gold badge in thier front left blazer pocket (where your ascot would normally be.) and most are retired Leo's...A good paying gig for those men and women.

ecps92 is 100% accurate on the mark when he referred to the FPS role in relation with the USMS.
Thanks ecps92 for the clarification. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.