168.300 odd PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Anyone have any info on 168.300 PL 141.3? I have this listed as DEA which i'm not so sure about. All of the DEA i've heard is UHF. The PL is also very odd to me.....i've never seen this PL in the Fed bands. I've never heard traffic on this freq until recently and It has since gone silent......also, "the bureau" was mentioned in a conversation..........

SCPD

QRT
I guess i could have searched a little more......... I would have never guessed the SBI would be in the Fed VHF band. Thanks again!

ecps92

Well, if the VHF Band was open, I would venture you heard:

Washington DC, National Park Service, Canal Rptr

168.3000 is typically assigned for NPS and BLM

Anyone have any info on 168.300 PL 141.3? I have this listed as DEA which i'm not so sure about. All of the DEA i've heard is UHF. The PL is also very odd to me.....i've never seen this PL in the Fed bands. I've never heard traffic on this freq until recently and It has since gone silent......also, "the bureau" was mentioned in a conversation..........

Squad10

I guess i could have searched a little more......... I would have never guessed the SBI would be in the Fed VHF band. Thanks again!

In my area, 163.650 has been used for years by State investigators, usually for body wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.