Bureau of Prisons Wiki Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Bureau of Prisons Wiki

I have completed this portion of the wiki... please feel free to abuse, demean, add, subtract, immortalize, or do what ever tickles your fancy with it...

I added all of the BOP info i could find in the DB, but im sure there is some info i am missing, so please add...

SCPD

QRT
Nice job! Your work is appreciated as we don't have to search around by state and county for these systems.

The links for Herlong and Dublin in California are reversed, i.e. clicking on Herlong gives you Dublin and vice versa.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I added a couple in Georgia for you. Now, I'll try and track down their frequencies!

CCA's webpage has Coffee and Wheeler listed as only having State of Georgia Inmates, not federal, and their webpage didnt even list a D. Ray James Folkston facility...

I took every facility off of the BOP website...

but thanks for reminding me of what the main private contractor is, I had forgotten...

druhe

Premium Subscriber
Wiki Entry ??

I have finally figured out FCI Loretto's trunked system in Western PA. How do you enter your information in the nice, neat tables in the wiki ? Is there an app that needs downloaded, I was unable to find any info on this.

Thanks in Advance

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You're not looking, hi. Check the wiki user guide, and you'll find that there's a Word macro you can install that should convert a simple Word table to Media Wiki's coding...

InfPro IT Solutions GmbH

Otherwise I would not use a table; rather just list it line by line very much like we list 10 codes - that's pretty simple, and makes it easy to maintain it in the future 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.