Has anyone used or seen these yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
If a "event" or exercise happens in your area then you may be interested in these.

AgileMesh - Covert, Networked Video Surveillance Products

n9zas

Nothing really new. My opinion, it is = something in the lines similarly, of the Military ground surveillance radar & seismic detection intrusion.

Some civilan just added a video camera, which video surveillance is nothing new, this company just did some redesigining, and or perfecting.

FF - Medic !!!

gewecke

Banned
Nothing really new. My opinion, it is = something in the lines similarly, of the Military ground surveillance radar & seismic detection intrusion.

Some civilan just added a video camera, which video surveillance is nothing new, this company just did some redesigining, and or perfecting.

FF - Medic !!!

Other than using 2-5ghz with encryption which is a added twist. ;)

n9zas

ff-medic

Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Other than using 2-5ghz with encryption which is a added twist. ;)

n9zas

Same as with point to point antennas, video signals go in one direction instead of broadcasting 360 degrees, go to a multi-plexer, "decrypted" so to speak, finally to the video screen for viewing.

Orrrrrrrr, Orrrrrrr ; satellite TV broadcast. A fireld reporter in England transmitting a signal to the United States.

2-5 GHZ encryption. When I turn to dust, probably be 15-20 GHZ triple encryption. :)

FF - Medic !!!

LtDoc

And just exactly how would the average person use such a thing, let alone pay for it??
- 'Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.