Lehigh Valley, Pa. Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveradio

I do not normally monitor the federal bands in my area and don't count on picking much up.

We have a Federal Court building in Allentown with a antenna whip on top and the USPS office has one as well.

Does anybody have active frequencies for our area? If you want to Private Message with the information thanks.

We have a list of PEMA frequencies but most only simplex for special events. Just curious as to what else is in our area.

Thanks
Steve

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Try the DEA Freqs. I often hear them around the Allentown area. I hear Customs also, maybe because of LV Airport?

Steveradio

Thanks, Will have to listen.

I know the DEA was active in the area, used to p/up a repeater on 418.6250 but normally do not have in my scan banks anymore.

Steve

Viper43

Theres a lot of hidden stuff going on in the Lehigh Valley and Bucks county areas on Fed and state freqs. When I lived in the Southern part of Lehigh I could monitor Philadelphia as well as the Lehigh Valley.... wish I had some these scanners back then!
Now a lot of the good stuff will be on TG's since they are going to trunked (or have) but some Fed stuff is still in the 160's. I had a list but can't find it off hand. If I do I'll post to the Federal list.
V

Status
Not open for further replies.