RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Florida Radio Discussion Forum

Florida Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Florida.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 4:13 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default OKALOOSA NORTH VHF REPEATER

Is anyone monitoring the Okaloosa North VHF frequencies? Does the repeater sound like it's having issues with the signal?
Sponsored links

Old 04-30-2014, 2:49 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

A few days ago when I was there it didn't sound like it was having issues, but I also left on the 28th....
Old 06-25-2014, 12:17 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default Okaloosa County SLERS Radio

Can anyone tell me the type of SLERS radios the Okaloosa County Fire/Ems Use? I'm Needing a Model # for the radios also I'm needing to find out the frequencies that's used with SLERS thoughout Okaloosa,walton,Santa Rosa,Bay countys YES! YES! YES! I know that you CAN NOT MONITOR these frequencies using a scanner i'm just needing the frequencies for research im doing at the moment.

Thank You.
Old 06-25-2014, 1:11 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by treybell View Post
Can anyone tell me the type of SLERS radios the Okaloosa County Fire/Ems Use? I'm Needing a Model # for the radios also I'm needing to find out the frequencies that's used with SLERS thoughout Okaloosa,walton,Santa Rosa,Bay countys YES! YES! YES! I know that you CAN NOT MONITOR these frequencies using a scanner i'm just needing the frequencies for research im doing at the moment.

Thank You.
As for Bay County SLERS (Panama City and Callaway) Freq's they are listed I'm not sure if the LCNs are correct. Waiting on Uniden to come out with Analyzer feature to come out.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:53 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by treybell View Post

Thank You.
As far as the frequencies you can get them from the FCC by doing a web search.

License Search - Advanced License Search

If you had the right frequencies and a radio I doubt you would figure it all out. You will have to know the key codes for the radio to work. There will be a billion key code choices on the system. Getting the software to program the radio would be another roadblock. Have you tried DSD or DSD Plus ? You can search here on RR for DSD and DSD Plus. That is where I would start first.
Old 06-27-2014, 8:42 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

EMS is using a few P7100's, but mostly M7300 and P7300's.
I used to be able to get that information for you, but cannot anymore. I have the Phase 2 of rebanding info still, but they have gone through Phase 3, so none of that info is still valid.

Even with a radio for the system, you have to have a LID to get on, and the state only issues those, when a radio is authorized for use, even monitoring, with PTT disabled. You have to have very specific feature codes for the state to give authorization.
I can tell you more, but talk to me by different method
Old 08-23-2014, 2:00 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

The SOUTH VHF REPEATER 154.860 is down again. I heard the SOUTH repeater is old and held together with bubble gum. I wish they would just replace it and stop it from going out every other month. As an Okaloosa county tax payer I Support the purchase of a new repeater because vhf serves as a tac channel as well as backup if SLERS gos down or has issues.

Tags
cmc med-2, okaloosa, slers