Key West feed for TS Bonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
In case Tropical Storm Bonnie decides to skirt along the Keys this weekend I'm plugging my Key West streaming scanner feed for your enjoyment. It gets Key West police and fire, Monroe County sheriff and fire, and the VHF marine channels.

Bote's Southernmost Feed

Enjoy.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Nope, but I don't even know if they have a net down there. I'm up in the Fort Lauderdale area. I think the Skywarn or else the ham clubs directly involved might have a streaming feed off their web site.

Your best bet might be to check out EchoLink or IRLP since I know they hold weather nets on those networking systems. You can either listen on a connected repeater near you or maybe a streaming feed if they have one up.

I did program listed ham repeaters and common simplex frequencies into that scanner, but I leave them locked out. I might enable that group for a listen-hear if I am around to keep track of it; I don't want it to get stuck on a rag-chew.

Thanx.

dic

Bote

I used to live in Juno Beach and if you don't mind me asking: How do you get a Key West feed if you live in Fort Lauderdale?

Thanks for the feed.
Dic
N1XBA

ad5km

Gulf Coast Live Feeds for TS Bonnie

I have put together a collection of scanner feeds to track TS Bonnie over the next several days. As I find more feeds, I will add. Thanks for listening.

http://k5bdl.net/Bonnie.htm

73!
Brad, K5BDL
Jacksonville, TX

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Bonnie will cross the southern tip of Florida and exit into the gulf. We're already getting quite a bit of rain here in Fort Myers. As Bonnie passes... I'm sure my scanner stream will be busy.

ad5km

It sure does! I am also going to try to find some streaming radar feeds. I have added your Lee County (Ft. Myers) feed to the page. Thanks for having it on. I will be monitoring throughout today at work (University of Texas at Tyler).

73!
Brad, K5BDL

Status
Not open for further replies.