Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggator

I'm from Tampa, Hillsborough County FL. I need to find a programmer for my Pro106 scanner. My original scanner was replaced by Radio Shack and it needs to be programmed. I only need Fire Depts and not Police in my area. I'm trying to find a programmer in the Tampa Bay Area but outside the area is not a deal breaker. Thanks, Clay

exportdawg

I'm from Tampa, Hillsborough County FL. I need to find a programmer for my Pro106 scanner. My original scanner was replaced by Radio Shack and it needs to be programmed. I only need Fire Depts and not Police in my area. I'm trying to find a programmer in the Tampa Bay Area but outside the area is not a deal breaker. Thanks, Clay

If you cant find anyone in your area to help you out, I would recommend getting a radio shack programming cable RadioShack USB-PC Scanner Programming Cable : Programming Cables | RadioShack.com

Once you get the cable, you can download Win500 Win500: PSR-500, PSR-600, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-310, PSR-410 Scanner Software for Data Management, Monitoring, and Control
(my favorite)

or

ARC500 Software for Uniden HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr500 psr600 psr300 psr400 psr1
(which is also good)

***You need to have a premium membership from RR to upload the frequencies on the above software***

When you have all the above, let me know via PM and I can walk you through how to program it using the cable. Very easy to use

Last edited:

Biggator

Thanks

Thanks for your advise. I use this for work so I was trying to get it programmed ASAP because it is costing me $. But I will take you up on your offer to " walk me thru it" due to my inept computer skills and knowledge if I can't find a programmer locally. Thanks again, Clay

Biggator

usafk9dan

I can bring it up to you, when do you have the time? The sooner the better ! My number is 813-267-9405 and my name is Clayton. Thanks, C

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
I can bring it up to you, when do you have the time? The sooner the better ! My number is 813-267-9405 and my name is Clayton. Thanks, C

If that is Clayton Hatton, KG4QZW.........then I would very interested in talking to him about some stolen property that he has of mine! TT

Status
Not open for further replies.