Brevard Co-Cocoa Beach TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

I'm from VA and I will be traveling to Cocoa Beach in the first part of July to vacation. I know that the City of Cocoa beach is in Brevard Co and uses this system: Brevard County Public Services Trunking System, Brevard County, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
and gets dispatched by Cocoa Beach PD but I don't know which talkgroup they are using to be dispatched on. I see several talkgroups for them including Fire Fleet All Call, CB All Call. Same thing for Police.

They ran a call recently and went to Tac 50 or Tac 51, the database does not specifically show a tac 50 or 51. Is it called something else? If someone could please answer those questions for me, that would be great!

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
My apologies for not looking more closely I now see it. As for the other question about dispatch anybody have an answer ?

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Walt thank you very much for that info! Good to have! I was listening to your feed yesterday and I must say that I was very impressed with your audio quality! Are you aware that brevard is going through rebranding and getting new radios? Sounds like they will get them by next year. Thanks again!

waltmapb

Feed Provider
Also Cocoa Beach only dispatches FD. All EMS is run by Brevard Co. Cocoa Beach is covered by BCFR Dispatch 2 03-012 and Paging is on 03-102. Comms between each other is on Countywide 01-041.

Status
Not open for further replies.