Pinellas Feed Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryton

Hello Everyone. I wanted to give folks a "Heads Up" that I will be making a change to the Pinellas county Sheriffs feed. There is a north and south feed now, So I will be changing my feed to Saint Pete PD & Largo PD. I feel this will better serve the community here in Pinellas County. Any feedback is welcome before I make this official.

Thank Tryton.

Tryton

Feed has been officially switched. First night online, I had 77 listeners :) Enjoy the feeds..

CSchuman

Premium Subscriber
Tryton,

Do you know why SPPD's radio transmissions sound so over-modulated? I know it isn't just my Pro-97, because I hear it on your feeds too.

Thanks,

CS

ngel

SPPD

I believe tryton is providing a feed based off the analog system. If this is the case SPPD sounds over modulated on the analog system because they have already completely switched to the P25 system but the county is still broadcasting simulcasting their analog talk groups. As they are digital now it will sound different when simulcasted on a analog site.

infusopharm

Pinellas Feeds

I think the change is great. I have been having problems with my South County Feed but I think it is working now. That about covers the county except for agencies such as Tarpon Springs PD. I put all the feeds on my page at Scanner Feeds » IONTB.COM so I can listen to multiple channels at once.

KI4VBR

Premium Subscriber
Simplex @TS

They are still using their simplex freq that is in the DB.....I copy them pretty well here in Palm Harbor.

Vince

srgjerry

Channel Share

This is my first post....hope i did this right. I was just curious why some agencies have their "own" channel but some share? For instance, why does Largo PD share with St Pete PD? I listen daily and wish to hear LPD since I volunteer for them. Sincerely, just curious. thanks

miccona

i believe alot has to do with traffic perhaps having largo by them selves wouldnt have alot of traffic i currently broadcast pinellas park pd and there is alot of quiet time with them i am thinking of adding another channel to that feed.

This is my first post....hope i did this right. I was just curious why some agencies have their "own" channel but some share? For instance, why does Largo PD share with St Pete PD? I listen daily and wish to hear LPD since I volunteer for them. Sincerely, just curious. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.