Tallahassee Area FD tone outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
If you are interested in receiving real-time notification of TFD and surrounding area tone-outs via email/SMS (courtesy of Two Tone Detect software), PM me. No strings attached.

MotoWhelen

Premium Subscriber
I would like to recieve these, If possible.
Also, would you happen to know if TFD has changed anything with their frequencies lately?
I can no longer pick up the 154.1900Mhz 162.2PL on my scanner.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
it seems that since the consolidated dispatch center opened, the FD simulcast on VHF is hit or miss, mostly miss.

If you will Private Message me, I will coordinate the tone out notifications with you offline

TallyM

Hi! Are you still willing to send emails of tone-outs for TFD? I'm a new member and can't PM but I am very interested, depending on the format that the emails are in.

Thank you very much for running the streaming audio, it has been a wonderful tool to keep up with what's going on around town.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
Yes, TallyM, still available. You will need to provide an email address where I may contact you to set up.

miccona

Question

Do you provide tone outs for other areas of florida as well i live in pinellas county.

If you are interested in receiving real-time notification of TFD and surrounding area tone-outs via email/SMS (courtesy of Two Tone Detect software), PM me. No strings attached.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
Miccona- I can only provide tone outs for Leon county (Tallahassee) and adjacent counties.

trbcjimmy

Premium Subscriber
Are you still doing the Tallahassee area fd tone outs? I sent you a message but I don't know if yall get any information on it but I do know it does here.

Status
Not open for further replies.