no key west police or fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

trooper890

KWPD

They have likely migrated to their new P25 digital system that has been under construction for some time.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
I'm developing a list of talkgroups and their uses by listening to my streaming scanner feed in Key West.

You are welcome to view the online Google spreadsheet and even leave a comment on a particular talkgroup cell on there if you have some useful info to share.

With Fantasy Fest coming up I'm sure we'll hear some activity on the lesser used Key West talkgroups.

Last edited:

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Yes, new system for Monroe County and Key West. Only a few Talkgroups on so far. All the new Talkgroups and Frequencies are posted on RR Monroe County but not entered into the database for download to scanner yet. Hope that RR programs the rest of them into their database in the next few days. This is the RR web site for All New Monroe County/KW Info. Will be glad when RR enters these into the database for download to Sentinel scanner software.
Monroe County Public Services Trunking System, Monroe County, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.