Coral Springs & Tamarac Police Department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDA

Just recently bought a Uniden BC350C to listen to Coral Springs and Tamarac Police Department...but i cannot find the frequency does anyone know it?

I listen through my computer to Coral Springs Police as they provide their police radio broadcasts online on this site http://coralsprings.com/scanner/welcome.htm but when i scan with Uiden i cant seem to find it.

As for Tamarac im not sure if i have found it or not, i hear police chatter on many frequency but cant tell which is Tamarac.

Thanks!

DVDA

New at this i dont understand what i am suppose to look at for Coral Springs Link

Also is the scanner i bought able to pick up Coral Springs/Tamarc or do i have to buy a Trunking (which i dont know what that means) scanner

Last edited:

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
DVDA said:
New at this i dont understand what i am suppose to look at for Coral Springs Link

Also is the scanner i bought able to pick up Coral Springs/Tamarc or do i have to buy a Trunking (which i dont know what that means) scanner

Coral Springs uses a Motorola trunking system. In order to listen to them, you need a trunking scanner.

Tamarac uses the Broward County Motorola trunked system. You also need a trunking scanner to monitor them as well.

gcr33

Without a trunking scanner you will not be able to listen to the trunking systems.

Coral Springs has their police and fire and Margate Police along with the Margate Coconut Creek Fire.

It takes a little bit of learning to listen to a trunked system, and again without a trunking capable scanner it is nothing but frequencies. The trunked systems do not assign one freq. to a user. The user may be on any of their frequenices.

We are trying not to confuse you. Please ask questions if you have any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.