RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Announcements and News > Forum Rules and Guidelines

Forum Rules and Guidelines - For threads regarding rules and guidelines for using the forums. If you post on these forums these threads are REQUIRED reading. No public posting is allowed here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 6:25 PM
Super Moderator

Exclamation Complaints Toward Moderator Activity

Members,

Going forward we are no longer permitting members to post complaints or rants that target activities performed by moderators publicly in the forums. These serve no positive purpose to the community as a whole. If you have an issue with administrative actions performed by a moderator we first recommend you contact that moderator. If you feel you are not getting adequate assistance contact a SuperMod (MikeOxlong, scannerfreak or tonsoffun). If all else fails, contact me via PM or email (in my signature). If you contact me I will verify whether you contacted one of the other mods so please follow these directions appropriately. Any public posts on this topic will be deleted immediately.

Please remember that this is a privately owned forum. We reserve the right to institute rules for the greater benefit of the community. If you do not agree to these rules then you are suggested to leave these forums.

Some of you may have a problem with this rule but please understand we are not telling you not to complain, just not to do it on the forums. There are no reasons - other than to "rabble-rouse" - for posting a problem publicly but objecting to taking the problem privately with the moderator in question, or me. Think of having a problem with a manager. Do you get up in front of your co-workers and voice your opinion to him or her? No, you calmly go in to their office, close the door, and discuss the problem. I am asking for that method here also.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The management structure is as follows:

All rules and guidelines are covered in this forum. These are required reading for new members and all existing should follow for any updates.
Sponsored links