Forums little sluggish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Seems like it takes a few minutes to browse over to a new topic area. The other websites I am forum member of isn't experiencing this.

kyguy

I noticed this also. At first I thought it was my laptop, so I tried my desktop with the same result. It's almost like something is running in the background slowing everything down - but it's only on here (RR).
:confused:

SCPD

QRT
I am noticing a definite slowdown as well ... 20-25 seconds just to open a thread. I know Lindsay will get it taken care of, so I am not worrying. :wink:

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
hey, i was able to log into the forums after making three attempts, right now chatting with another member on the radio about this, what is going on here with the site? N9NRA

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Look at pingtest.net after running a traceroute program. That will tell you if the backbone is a problem. HTH.

Ran the pingtest no problems what's so ever..So I imagine the lagging of the forums this morning was from site related.

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.16 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0 Safari/533.16)

Git-R-Done said:
Look at pingtest.net after running a traceroute program. That will tell you if the backbone is a problem. HTH.

Ran the pingtest no problems what's so ever..So I imagine the lagging of the forums this morning was from site related.

To evaluate the network, one really need to run a traceroute too. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.