Problem accessing certain posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

For the past two days, I have had problems accessing certain forum posts.
I get the following error message every time: Error 355 (net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING): The server unexpectedly closed the connection

This has happened in several forums with several posts.
Hope this is the correct place to post this message.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
It may be related to switching some things around in the background due to the earlier issues the storm caused. Give it a few days and if it continues let us know.

Steve

Just wanted to update the situation, still getting the same error on posts. Even got the error on this post twice. Don't know if it's a site problem or a problem with me internet provider (Hughes Net).

gonzalu

No issues here:

NYC
Cablevision Optimum
On forum all day 9and night)
Many different posts
Reading and posting as well...

Steve

Okay now I'm baffled. I switched from Chrome to IE and I can access the forum postings. Earlier using Chrome, I tried 6 different forums and got the error code I posted above on every forums (including the post). So far I tried this post and 1 other and accessed both. Guess I'll have to use IE for RR.com and Chrome for everything else.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I've never liked how Chrome behaved when viewing vBulletin sites. It was one of the reasons I went back to Firefox.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I've never liked the way Chrome behaved.... Period... Sad too because if it was less wonky I'd use it all the time. But I can say I've never had any issues with viewing anything with Firefox or Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.