RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Forums Administration

Forums Administration For administrative questions about the forums or problems with its use. Before you ask, did you read here first?

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default Problem with site managemet etc

you know i tried hard to find a way to get to the management without a public show or public viewing

but you have made that im possible for me to do

I was attacked rude whatever the two many times to count time of rude not nice attacks on precious grammar space my whole way of posting did your read them all the nice one i listen and thank

I have ADHD with severe learning disability's i have yes rage disorder witch is under control until typical forum judgement that all forums give me thousands have banned me for what was started just because i blew up over others judging me look at all my posts many have judged me is it right to give them what they want a fight a blow up a reason to be banned so they never have to see me again

look closely at what angered me in that post look what was put under a magnifier my posting ability's and all

is it so hard to polity say i dont understand please clarify for me or other nice responses unlike many have done

this group is split nice and rude know it all so you want to sensor mt posts ban me i refuse censorship it a free whats left of a free internet
i cant read all the rules but i do and always will do my best to stand in the lines and like most all posts curtious and pleasant i am always cutious except for those rude disrespectful and no patience in dealing with differnt people

so ban me whatever i will and always have been polite respect full of other i treat how i am treated i ask no special favors or accommodation for my disability

i just ask manners and the respect all should get please clarify or i dont understand etc manners so many confusing pages and pages of rules what about manners what about treating others how you would in there shoes talking not making fun and other crap they have done many times where is my respect where id the punishment for other typical forum they always singe me out and blam and ban me i had my part so did them

so do what you want i will not be disrespected or take it i give respect and polite untill its not given

i have been banned before i have played the change ip and name games but you dont want me i dont want you or a rud forum who only judge me look it over think it over then tell me
Sponsored links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,230
Default

How many times have you had to apologize for your "anger issues"? I've seen a few of those posts made by you after you've flipped out and told everyone to go f*%k themselves. Clearly you have trouble acting civilized and interacting with other human beings, so I don't want to hear about your disabilities. If you can't function normally, then maybe you shouldn't put yourself in the position of having to deal with so many varied personalities, like this community is comprised of. And please, spare us the bit about the rest of us being rude. Some of your profanity laced tirades should've gotten you banned already. Look in the mirror before you point the finger at anyone else.
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 4:21 AM
W8RMH's Avatar
Member
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 3,570
Default

Your profile pretty much explains it:

"Interests
I miss helping people part of my job/ fixing anything/and causing lots of trouble"
__________________
BCD996XT BCD396XT BCT15X BCT15 Bearcat IV
Columbus Police Live Audio

Last edited by W8RMH; 06-07-2013 at 4:24 AM..
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 9:23 AM
DaveNF2G's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Rensselaer, NY
Posts: 6,554
Default

"i have yes rage disorder witch is under control"

Obviously it is not under control. Maybe you need [better] medication.
__________________
David T. Stark
NF2G WQMY980 KYR7128
"Life would be much easier if certain people realized that I really do know what I'm talking about." -Me
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 9:48 AM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

Your profile pretty much explains it:

"Interests
I miss helping people part of my job/ fixing anything/and causing lots of trouble"

"i have yes rage disorder witch is under control"

Obviously it is not under control. Maybe you need [better] medication.

lets see people skills yes working on stuff already am working on well look at the quotes from above i havent looked and not sure how to look at past posts

bur lest get one thing straight the crap above is what makes my tirades that to me is rude and happens to much

i said before and i say again im civil till not treated that way or smart *** remarks like one smart *** i remember what drugs is he on go ahead quote my past but at least do it right look at every thin my general rule i follow i wont start crap unless its started no mater upfront or insinuated you i really dont care if you want to throw me being open and asking curtisy back in my face do what you want think what you want like evan these dam posts are all attacking cornering looking for me to give you the reaction

and for my profile who doesn't joke on there profile unless uptight prudes most everyone i have ever know jokes or evan says stupid crap

and i still stand behind above i have gotten few and far between of please clarify i didnt understand and other **** my social skill at least i have enough to not attack and ask those or other questions

so ban me i stand more behind what i said when i have a group instead of talking or pointing out i am mistaken or you have done more what the hell ever they tear me a new *** wow what people skills you yourself s have hypocrisy i answered for my part asked for the rest to be looked at and just me blowing up is examend not why or what caused there is always a caused with me right or wrong
Sponsored links
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 9:49 AM
WB4CS's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Northern Alabama
Posts: 820
Default

Please understand that this post is not an attack against you or your character....

In the last post you're referring to it wasn't a matter of improper grammar. The "grammar police" didn't try to correct your spelling or something minor. Your post was incoherent and made absolutely no sense. If we cannot understand what you're trying to say, how can we answer your questions?

You mention people being rude in this forum. On that particular post several people tried to decipher what you were saying/asking and asked you to clarify. To which you responded with profanity, insults, and anger. You were angry because we couldn't understand what you wrote. In that post the only person being rude was you.

Yes, it appears you have anger issues and have a difficult time interacting with people. It's good you recognize that. However, you should not take it out on us that you have issues. If you keep getting banned from one forum to the next, what's the common problem you see?

If you continue to be on this forum I would strongly suggest that you do the following: If you blow up and get mad, walk away. Don't type anything. Cool off, take a break, smoke a cigarette (if you smoke), go for a run, etc. Come back later when you can respond in a civil way and then, and only then, type your response to a thread. It will still be there when you get back, it's the internet and it's not going anywhere.

Furthermore, even though you have learning disabilities, that's no excuse for writing incoherent posts. If you have this many issues, I am assuming that you have some kind of assistance at home? If so, have that person proofread your posts.

Either way, none of us here want to put up with the attitude you've consistently shown here. It's up to you to change it. Good luck.
__________________
Brandon, WB4CS
Kenwood TM-V71A, TM-281A, TH-K20A. Yaesu FT-60R
Amateur radio is a hobby. We supplement emergency communications, not replace them.

Last edited by WB4CS; 06-07-2013 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: spelling, grammar
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 9:50 AM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

and half these are not admin this was a admin thing not group
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 9:56 AM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

i am home 8 hours so no and my wife dont get into this and the rage being told bad or incoheran i used to do all one now i space it out thats as good as it gets and should be good enough how is it its so hard to see when space on sentences i dont know how thats not clear

the hundreds of forums stuff im being couseled for but mostly about my quotes fighting i dont give a crap if you like my disorder i give a crap nobody care how hard i have worked and all that
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

you know im out by myself want to judge me on post actions and not take a chance to get me and the real person before judging me dont have to be friend but know who i am refuse too look beyond troubles dont ask or care whatever all forums are the same rude treatment and judgement and same crap when i try to explain whats up no im abusing my disorders other bull**** god forbid we know a little forbid we know anything or understand a person lots have been good thats so very much to them and looking through and not judging or starting stuff the the rest i wont evan say or comment except have fun doing what you do all the time to people
Sponsored links
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 10:55 AM
loumaag's Avatar
Moderator
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 13,138
Default

For those that don't know what the OP is carrying on about, please see this now closed topic.

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
you know i tried hard to find a way to get to the management without a public show or public viewing

but you have made that im possible for me to do
Hardly impossible. PM and email is available widely.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
I was attacked rude whatever the two many times to count time of rude not nice attacks on precious grammar space my whole way of posting did your read them all the nice one i listen and thank
In the linked topic above, you were not attacked, you were the attacker.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
I have ADHD with severe learning disability's i have yes rage disorder witch is under control until typical forum judgement that all forums give me thousands have banned me for what was started just because i blew up over others judging me look at all my posts many have judged me is it right to give them what they want a fight a blow up a reason to be banned so they never have to see me again
I don't care what your problems are, they are your problems; all we expect is for you to follow the rules and remain civil. (More on the rule following in a bit.)


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
this group is split nice and rude know it all so you want to sensor mt posts ban me i refuse censorship it a free whats left of a free internet
No one is censoring your posts and despite what you might think, this is a private site, a private forum, and it has rules you are expected to follow. Indeed you already agreed that you have read them and will follow them by accepting the terms and conditions of registering here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
i cant read all the rules but i do and always will do my best to stand in the lines and like most all posts curtious and pleasant i am always cutious except for those rude disrespectful and no patience in dealing with differnt people
Now about those rules; we can't force you to actually read them, we can expect that you follow them since you have already agreed to do so. Not following the rules has consequences and if you don't know the rules you will not know the consequences.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
so ban me whatever i will and always have been polite respect full of other i treat how i am treated i ask no special favors or accommodation for my disability
No one is threatening to ban you, if you don't follow the rules, you will ban yourself. And as for the out-and-out lie of the second part of this quote; what do you think this entire thread is other than you expecting special treatment?


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
i just ask manners and the respect all should get please clarify or i dont understand etc manners so many confusing pages and pages of rules what about manners what about treating others how you would in there shoes talking not making fun and other crap they have done many times where is my respect where id the punishment for other typical forum they always singe me out and blam and ban me i had my part so did them
This is the kind of rhetoric that is the problem. I am intelligent person, this entire statement makes no sense to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
so do what you want i will not be disrespected or take it i give respect and polite untill its not given
You are demanding respect, but you don't give any, despite your claim. Anyone can see that by going to the closed, linked topic above.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
i have been banned before i have played the change ip and name games but you dont want me i dont want you or a rud forum who only judge me look it over think it over then tell me
Okay I'll tell you. Re-registering on this site, indeed having more than one account is against the rules unless permission is granted by the staff. There are valid reasons for having more than one account, you don't have any. The rule, since you have decided not to read it, is simple. You have more than one account, we ban it. If you are banned and re-register, we will ban you again. If we IP block you and you bypass it, we will contact your ISP for relief from your harassment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
and half these are not admin this was a admin thing not group
Again, email and PM are available.


Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
you know im out by myself want to judge me on post actions and not take a chance to get me and the real person before judging me dont have to be friend but know who i am refuse too look beyond troubles dont ask or care whatever all forums are the same rude treatment and judgement and same crap when i try to explain whats up no im abusing my disorders other bull**** god forbid we know a little forbid we know anything or understand a person lots have been good thats so very much to them and looking through and not judging or starting stuff the the rest i wont evan say or comment except have fun doing what you do all the time to people
This is a completely off topic ramble from what you are talking about in your original post. However, I include it to point out your use of expletives is not going to be tolerated further. Clean up your language, period.
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 2:22 PM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

WB4CS's Avatar
WB4CS
loumaag

I can see and admit when im wrong im not one keeps hiding denying whatever

I have bad people email and lots more im in help for that and trying to fix on my own i see your point

i see where on the posts i was the *** and i step up and apologize i will try walking away which is hard

i also have some sort of reading problem and myself dont understand or dont understand the responses paranoid ocd beats me some letter thing i have worked for over 20 years on allot of what is hear and emails everywhere
stuff you dont need to know im in counseling and meds but its a long hard walk so its up to you and the whole forum if forgive or boot i cant promise or guarantee that it will change fast but if everyone will try and whatever i am and always will do my best to control issues i have and just remember i dont know if it evan happened here dont make anything except clarify like i said after years i that subject everywhere i have gone i get paranoid and im sure overreact to things people skills i spend 8 hours with a cat till my wife gets home no friends nothing so my social skills and others really suck but i learn by train and error so talk it over if you still want me around and put up with my learning curve let me know

i again see what you two have said and pointed out sorry for overreacting a messing up a good site and all the people hurt or fed up thats why i say if they want me after that much bull**** let me know

thanks dan opp
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 2:51 PM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

loumaag

I just scanned your reviews and post my last post has cussing sorry i will cut that out

next to try and clarify better what was said in anger i respect the rules i try to follow them its just so

many and confusing so i just try normal eticate which i have failed miserably

the junk about ids etc was what was done on other sites shouldn't have been said

ok the comment on mods and other leaders is legit i tried on that locked forum and a few others pms are locked on allot of mods but evan so we still i feel had a good coming to Jesus session

the censoring babel is from the locked forum i saw in my eyes that all posts will be some thing

and my problems i dont bring up for fun to brag to anything just a understanding of me like i said get to know and why they act that way so i told that and other stuff in the last post i prefer to hide all that but im trying to let you the whole site me and what makes me tick thats all my disorders was about

im sorry about off subject and confusion i will let it sit and try more to posts that make sense but what looks good no matter how i try or wait still makes sense and clear to me i have to be allot less touchy and listen when asked for better info

my gibberish now and in that post was meant we dont have to be friends pen pals whatever just try to understand a person and whatever where there coming from

i admit just like my post above rudeness bad manners being wrong allot and to much to list

i leave it up to the site as a whole to decide what is done with me its hard to say i was in the wrong i will work hard on the long walk of change that i already have in my outside life i know this is not a support group aa or crap but i do need some support help and reminders allot to ask maybe too much to ask

so have meetings whatever goes votes and just get back to me when the time is right
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 3:11 PM
loumaag's Avatar
Moderator
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 13,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
l...
i leave it up to the site as a whole to decide what is done with me its hard to say i was in the wrong i will work hard on the long walk of change that i already have in my outside life i know this is not a support group aa or crap but i do need some support help and reminders allot to ask maybe too much to ask

so have meetings whatever goes votes and just get back to me when the time is right
First, it is not up to the site, the staff, or the membership as to what happens to you in the future; it is up to you. These last two posts seem to indicate you will try. If you succeed, great!

As for meeting, we don't need meetings, the moderation staff all follow the same guidelines, we just enforce the rules.

See you around the forums.
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 3:35 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 719
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by opp37 View Post
...i will let it sit and try more to posts that make sense but what looks good no matter how i try or wait still makes sense and clear to me i have to be allot less touchy and listen when asked for better info...
Whether done publicly or privately, honestly inspecting oneself to correctly identify areas needing improvement takes courage. Successfully making the improvement takes consistent, diligent effort. May God grant you the courage, strength, peace, and endurance to succeed.
__________________
73 QDP
[106/2SRA]
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 4:49 PM
Member
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 37
Default

If you can't get any satisfaction , contact via private message the CEO... Blantoni. He might listen to you. You also might want to copy and paste to Lindsay what the other's are saying to you. If he can't clean it up shame on him and shame on them.
Lindsay C. Blanton III
CEO - RadioReference.com / Broadcastify
Facebook: RadioReference | Broadcastify | Twitter: @RadioReference
Sponsored links
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 4:58 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundeesport412 View Post
If you can't get any satisfaction , contact via private message the CEO... Blantoni. He might listen to you. You also might want to copy and paste to Lindsay what the other's are saying to you. If he can't clean it up shame on him and shame on them.
Lindsay C. Blanton III
CEO - RadioReference.com / Broadcastify
Facebook: RadioReference | Broadcastify | Twitter: @RadioReference
The policy Complaints Toward Moderators requests that the chain-of-command be used in the normal professional manner. It states that WayneH "will verify whether you contacted one of the other mods..." It is likely that Mr. Blanton would ask a similar question. (Also, Mr. Blanton has indicated that he uses email, not PM.)

Hope this helps,
__________________
73 QDP
[106/2SRA]
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 5:17 PM
WayneH's Avatar
Moderator
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Sitting in an airport somewhere
Posts: 8,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QDP2012 View Post
The policy Complaints Toward Moderators requests that the chain-of-command be used in the normal professional manner. It states that WayneH "will verify whether you contacted one of the other mods..." It is likely that Mr. Blanton would ask a similar question. (Also, Mr. Blanton has indicated that he uses email, not PM.)
This is correct. Part of the problem here is not reading the rules. If one does not have the time nor the patience to read our rules then they may not post on this forum. The rules are here to maintain balance and order and the OP is a perfect example of why there are rules and what happens when you don't follow them.

If the OP would have read the rules then he would know who and how to contact. Neither Lindsay nor I have PM's turned on. And we will not turn them on. I can be emailed as it's explained in my signature; don't have time to read my signature? Tough! If you email Lindsay he'll just forward it to me.

This board takes a lot of patience to manage because of the vast alternate personalities. But, it's like any other large forum...you're going to get all personalities. You either need to learn to live with them, put them on your ignore list or go take a walk (literally and metaphorically).

My only advice in this thread is to read the rules. You have to accept, if you type the way you do, that people are going to make comments. I see nothing in your profile that indicates your condition so members are going to take you at face value. If you don't have the attention span to read our rules or posts then I don't have the attention span to read your own posts. Sorry, but quid pro quo.
__________________
-Wayne
PM's are permitted by contact list only. Please use direct email: wayne_h at radioreference dot com
Got an admin question? -> Forum Rules & Guidelines
Please follow the forum rules and contact a moderator directly, not via a thread.
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 7:50 PM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sussex County, NJ
Posts: 355
Default

Opp37's posts are not that difficult to read/understand for me. I have a hard time believing that others have as much difficulty as they claim getting the idea he is trying to convey. What I don't understand is that if someone can't understand his question, why must they comment on his posting? If you can't read/understand it, ignore it. Those of us that can interpret his message will help him out.

Regarding the topic about the remotes: people jumped on his inability to communicate his ideas in a conventional manner right away. Obviously, OPP37 has difficulty writing his thoughts. Back off the guy. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but as my mom used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." As pointed out, someone will come along and help.

If you can't understand his posting ignore it and move on. The guy is looking for help with radios and such, not ridicule and criticism of his writing.
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtnascar View Post
Opp37's posts are not that difficult to read/understand for me. I have a hard time believing that others have as much difficulty as they claim getting the idea he is trying to convey. What I don't understand is that if someone can't understand his question, why must they comment on his posting? If you can't read/understand it, ignore it. Those of us that can interpret his message will help him out.

Regarding the topic about the remotes: people jumped on his inability to communicate his ideas in a conventional manner right away. Obviously, OPP37 has difficulty writing his thoughts. Back off the guy. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but as my mom used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." As pointed out, someone will come along and help.

If you can't understand his posting ignore it and move on. The guy is looking for help with radios and such, not ridicule and criticism of his writing.
thanks that all i wanted and was trying to get across in this long forum
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Member
   
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Freeport IL 61032
Posts: 84
Default

Thank you all pjtnascar said it best i do try to stay in the lines (rules) and i have allot getting it out right the phone is evan worse i just forget and at times space out and forget where i was

so thanks to all and to pjtnascar for hitting it dead on amazing and scary how much he knows and understands
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2011 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions