Can't post to classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st - I am a premium subscriber

now i go through the posting hoops and when i arrive at the end of the posting process and click submit. it waits a while supposedly waiting to upload my pictures i attached, but at the end of the process it loops around back to the beginning of the posting process again. i run though it a second time and click submit, back to the beginning for a third time. so i click my ad's to see if anything shows up under my ad's.

nothing shows up so apparently i can't post to the classifieds even though i am a premium subscriber.

what am i doing wrong or is there a glitch with my account?

i logged out and tried to log back in to see if maybe it wasn't synced up with my new member status. nope. now i can't log back into the classifieds.

was able to get logged back in but still can't post just goes in a loop back to start after hitting submit.

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'm not sure as Lindsay handles the support emails.

I've checked your profile and didn't see anything strange but I'll have another look just I case I missed something.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
For what it's worth I had the same exact issue. I found that reducing the number of photos I had for the classified from 8 down to 1 solved the problem. I pointed to an external location via a link so the remaining photos were available.

For what it's worth I had the same exact issue. I found that reducing the number of photos I had for the classified from 8 down to 1 solved the problem. I pointed to an external location via a link so the remaining photos were available.

weird, i will have to try that in a little bit and see what happens.

thanks

yep... i did it without pictures and i was able to place all my listings without issue.

i just put my email in the listing saying to contact me for pictures

problem solved

ok got pic's to upload. i resized pics to 1920x1080 and edited ad to upload them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.