Forums not loading in Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Just over last 24 hours I have noticed that only the banner of the forums pages is loading in my firefox browser. Is something up?

Secondly I notice that TapaTalk does not update the most recent submissions to a thread. Although the thread might be shown in the topic page, it isnt there when you select the topic. In some case the last page is empty with only the footer, and sometimes the footer twice. This problem has been going on for a couple weeks. Though today it is behaving so far.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Just over last 24 hours I have noticed that only the banner of the forums pages is loading in my firefox browser. Is something up?

Secondly I notice that TapaTalk does not update the most recent submissions to a thread. Although the thread might be shown in the topic page, it isnt there when you select the topic. In some case the last page is empty with only the footer, and sometimes the footer twice. This problem has been going on for a couple weeks. Though today it is behaving so far.

I'm using Firefox as I type this, nothing has changed for me.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Firefox is working again for me. Not sure about TapaTalk, As I said, the server seems to be slow refreshing topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.