Scanning USA magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacombMonitor

No. I subscribed to it over a month ago, and have not received my first issue yet. Maybe they took a vacation! :confused:

RESCUE4NFD

Scanning USA

I had a subscription for 4 years ,with no problems,until last summer when I went 2 1/2 months without a copy I call 6 times over that time and got the run around ,first it was the printer,then the Post Office,I DID NOT renew,and thats to bad because its a good magazine!

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
As of today I also have not received my copy yet, been getting it for the last 3 years now with no problems but since last December have been getting a few problems here and there, really like the mag though..

bigbird

Let my subscription lapse due to the same problem. Did not receive 3 out of the 12, and they would not send me the old copies or extend sub.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
For as much as this mag cost, they should be right on top of things and take care of their customers, I am seriously thinking of not renewing..

RESCUE4NFD

Scanning USA

I think I'm going to start buying mine from Barnes&Noble.It might cost a little more,but I know there will be a few in the Barnes&Noble MAILBOX every month!!!

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Did finally get my Aug. issue today it must have been delayed in the mail..All in all it is a great mag I really enjoy reading it, you shouldn't be dissapointed Bill. It takes atleast 1 month to get your first issue after you subscribe, hopefully you will get it very soon..

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
OmensEdge said:
Is this worth the subscription price?

I think it is, if you love scanners as much as I do, the whole thing is nothing but scanning..

trimmerj

Daughter bought me an issue recently, was suprised how good it was. Wife bought me a sub to popcomm after a 10 yr hiatus. Really sux these days . Has Tom Knietel passed on?

John_M

I subscribe to National Communications, it comes out every two months. They have the same problems. I don't plan on renewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.