Originally Posted by kendrik578
Was just curious if there was some kind of Bluetooth transmitter that could be plugged into the headphone jack of a scanner and connected to a Bluetooth headset.
I just bought this transmitter. It paired quickly with my headphones.
The only thing I don't like is the manual says don't use it while charging.
That means you need to turn it off every time you turn the scanner off.
When I summon up enough courage, I'm going to try running it with the
I got this in Oregon using standard USPS shipping in only two days.
New SK BTI 002 Stereo Bluetooth Audio Dongle Adapter | eBay
Bluetooth Stereo Dongle (Transmitter)
I waded through the "Chinglish" and re-wrote it for convenience.
First Step. Charge for about 4 hours (Red light goes out when charged).
Second Step: If headphone has paired with another device you must
delete the old pairing.
1. Hold button until blue light flashes.
2. Double click the button.
3. Turn OFF by holding button until red light flashes 3 times.
To turn it ON to pair it with headphones:
(Headphones & BTI-002 should be 2 feet or closer together).
1. Put headphones into pairing mode.
2. HOLD BTI-002 button until Red & Blue lights flash alternately. It will stay in pairing mode for 2 minutes.
3. When pairing is successful, blue light will flash every 10 seconds.
(After successfeul pairing, just turn on headset and BTI-002)
NOTE: If blue light flashes twice quickly, pairing NOT successful. Try again.
Low Battery warning: Red light continuously flashes.