Need a driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfhtm350

I have heard someone ask on the EMS channel if they need a driver several times. At first I thought they needed a licensed driver for some reason. Next I thought it meant to send the coroner because of the circumstances. Next time I heard it it didnt seem to match any of the two above. Anyone know what they mean by this?

jfhtm350

They have all been on the Jeff Co EMS frequency that I remember. I havent heard it in a while but since winter time is gone I dont listen as much. The time I thought it meant the coroner someone didnt wake up that morning. That I know for a fact because it was down the road from here. That is what got me to thinking the coroner. Other than that it may have meant they actually needed a driver. That is the only two things I could come up with. I cant remember what the third time was about but it didnt seem like it meant what I thought it meant.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
In my area it means just what it sounds like, they need someone to drive the ambulance. This is usually when they have a critical patient that is requiring both crew members to attend to the patient enroute to the hospital.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.