Best Scanning Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

captclint

Mentor
zonian149 said:
Since RR if the #1 best scanning/radio site, what would you list as the next 9 best scanning/radio sites?
RR is one of the few, if not the only, site that deals with entire US and other countries. The best place to ask the question would be in the Tenn forum, since you probably don't want to hear about the #2-9 sites in PA;)

N4JNW

Honestly, I've never really been on any "others". RR has what I need. An accurate database, that's kept up to date, which is a BIG PLUS...

The forums are entertaining as well..

I consider RR the ultimate scanning and monitoring site hands down. If there's another that rivals RR, I'd sure like to see it.

scanjunkie

There are other sites out there that have info on certain topics, but there is no all inclusive site that compares to RR!! It is simply on a list by itself.

brandon

Database Admin

chaser915

Premium Subscriber
for NY scanning enthusiasts, Dave;s site nf2g.com is a must-bookmark-site.
updated regularly, CONFIRMED freq's and covers most of the entire state.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The curmudgeons on Ham Sexy love to pick on the RR nerds and QRZ lids so that should tell you who is number one in scanning and ham radio respectively. We all have one thing in common though, we just LOVE whackers. (;->)

Secret Squirrel are you reading this?

elk2370bruce

kb2vxa said:
The curmudgeons on Ham Sexy love to pick on the RR nerds and QRZ lids so that should tell you who is number one in scanning and ham radio respectively. We all have one thing in common though, we just LOVE whackers. (;->)

Secret Squirrel are you reading this?

The self-aggrandizing curmudgeons at both of these named sites don't hold a candle to the efforts by all here at RR.com.They have not even qualified to be either number 2 or 3.

kmacka

Patrick_ said:
A pretty good site is CityFreq.. Not nearly as good as RR, but still has some good stuff RR might not have for your town.

I just went to that site and it sucks.....bad. I went to that site some time ago when I was new to scanning and I knew then that it was a terrible website.

Patrick_

kmacka said:
I just went to that site and it sucks.....bad. I went to that site some time ago when I was new to scanning and I knew then that it was a terrible website.

Hehe, well I'm glad you like it ;).

kmacka

Patrick_ said:
Hehe, well I'm glad you like it ;).

Lol...It just seems it's like very generic version of this site. I went and looked in my area and it doesn't list even the most important frequencies. I just don't know where they get that information that they post on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.