bill creek - utilmate scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fao110

is bill creek the ultimate scanner book writer still around?
i have not seen or heard anything since i picked up the 3rd scanner mod book he wrote.

thanks
tim

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
As maalox says you probably mean Bill Cheek, and no, he died in 2000.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I have TWO he built personally.................couldn't pry them from my dead cold fingers.......what a smart man he was..........

SCPD

QRT
Bill Cheek was the "mod man Guru " to the max back in the 80's & 90's if the scanner could be modified In ANY way he could do it:). very Smart guy

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
Two of his mod books for sale if anyone is interested. Probably cost more to mail them then it's worth though.

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
I remember the day he died. Some people remember where they were when Kennedy was shot, paul lennon died, 9/11.... I remember reading the post from his wife in rec.radio.scanner I was at work when it was announced to the group. What a sad day that was for me. What a brilliant guy.

Joseph11

kingpin said:
I remember the day he died. Some people remember where they were when Kennedy was shot, paul lennon died, 9/11.... I remember reading the post from his wife in rec.radio.scanner I was at work when it was announced to the group. What a sad day that was for me. What a brilliant guy.

Paul Lennon?

WA1CRZ

and heres another clue for you all...........

........................................................... The walrus was Paul!

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
loumaag said:
As maalox says you probably mean Bill Cheek, and no, he died in 2000.

He's probably hanging out with Elvis, and Andy Kaufman, just waiting for the best time to announce that they've all faked their own deaths. I hear Elvis is very fond of the Pro-2006. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.