Voice Encryption/Scrambling Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayAir

Some of you on here have expressed interest in 2-way radio encryption/scrambling devices. I just started a new Yahoo group on this subject. It is called Voice Encryption and Scrambling group. If you wish to join just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and type in the search feature: Voice Encryption and Scrambling. I have various links to sites providing information on these products as well as a vast resource of audio samples also including recovered secure voice as heard by the intended listener to give you an example of the audio quality or degradation that takes place due to the scrambling process. I will be getting some digital encryption samples up next week. If any of you have samples of encryption heard on digital systems I would very much like for you to post them to my files page.Thanks! Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

EFjohnsonVHF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Interesting group, I like the audio samples.

Last edited:

RayAir

Thanks. I just started it a few days ago. I will have some digital encryption (DES) samples up by next week of encrypted and recovered audio. I am always looking for more samples of voice scrambling so if you guys have any that I don't please post them to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.