Pro 433 or BCT15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icee53

Well, I am not decided. I am leaving for college next Saturday and I want a scanner. I have a choice of a Pro433 (which I could have now) or order a BCT15 (have it in a week or two). Keep in mind I am on a college budget so every penny counts. I will be using it to monitor LTR and Motorola II SmartZone. I don’t need fancy features etc. So which scanner do you guys think I should get. Thanks for any advice.

maalox

Icee53 said:
Well, I am not decided. I am leaving for college next Saturday and I want a scanner. I have a choice of a Pro433 (which I could have now) or order a BCT15 (have it in a week or two). Keep in mind I am on a college budget so every penny counts. I will be using it to monitor LTR and Motorola II SmartZone. I don’t need fancy features etc. So which scanner do you guys think I should get. Thanks for any advice.
i would definetly go for the bct15 . you will not be sorry.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Attn: Icee53

I have closed this thread.

This is about the 4th thread you have started with basically the same question, "What scanner should I get?" Please don't fill the forums with the same question over and over. You already had a 433 and took it back. The rest of your similar questions will be merged into one thread. Do not start a new one asking the same thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.