Question for the listener's of CMED in Hampden County, MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemmaKnight

Hello all. I have a question for the people who listen to CMED in Hampden County, MA where I live. I noticed recently that for some reason when I listen to the CMED frequencies I can hear the CMED dispatcher and the hospital that is paged but can no longer hear the ambulance or paramedics transmitting to the person at the hospital. Does anyone know why this is happening? It's not one of my scanners that could be the problem cuz I experience the same thing on each one when I tune in on CMED. Thanx! :)

ecps92

Cmed

They [Dispatch] have the option of making the channel a Repeater or not.

They and the Hospital hear both sides. Nothing wrong with your Scanner.

GemmaKnight said:
Hello all. I have a question for the people who listen to CMED in Hampden County, MA where I live. I noticed recently that for some reason when I listen to the CMED frequencies I can hear the CMED dispatcher and the hospital that is paged but can no longer hear the ambulance or paramedics transmitting to the person at the hospital. Does anyone know why this is happening? It's not one of my scanners that could be the problem cuz I experience the same thing on each one when I tune in on CMED. Thanx! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.