Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris519

Were I work we have a radio system for in the plant there are 7 areas and each has its own channel and we also have a sort of cell phone system. The phones will not work outside of the radio range. They can dial out of the plant but it goes though the main phone system. I have looked over my phone but there are no indecations as to the freq or anything else that I can see. The battery area is sealed. What type of system might this be and what would it take to be able to listen to them. Sorry that I don't have any other info to help.
I am considering buying a Uniden bcd 396 for my office and to carry with me. Would it be able to pick up the phones? Any help that you can give would be great.
Thanks and happy holidays.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
no, it wont be able to pick up the phones. it sounds like its one of those nextel radio systems...

scanfan03

Premium Subscriber
It could be anything, I monitor an LTR system with phone patches. What brand is the radio (this will give us a good lead)?

Chris519

The radio system is motorola, I am in Ontario canada. Hope this helps. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.