Scanner Store in Phoenix, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

pault

I looking for a new scanner and wanted to know if anyone knew of a good scanner store in Phoenix, Arizona. If so, please let me know.

ryangassxx

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well you always have Radio Shack, but as for like a scanner shop check your yellow pages.. Otherwise, stores like Universal-Radio.com take orders online.. You might even find something you like in the for sale forum of this website..

pault

Radio Shack does not sell Uniden Scanner as far as I know. I was hoping to see the Uniden BCD-996T. Is there a local Fry's Electronics store in Phoenix, Arizona? If so, do you know if they sell Uniden scanners?

brandon

Database Admin
The ones here in California sell Uniden scanners so I imagine it's the same in Arizona.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
pault said:
Radio Shack does not sell Uniden Scanner as far as I know. I was hoping to see the Uniden BCD-996T. Is there a local Fry's Electronics store in Phoenix, Arizona? If so, do you know if they sell Uniden scanners?

I don't know about that. Check this out.

I haven't been to Phoenix in a couple of years, but there was a Fry's radio store up on the northwest side when I was there. I was in Tempe and it took me forever in rush hour to get there. Do a search for the exact address.

LOL I lived in buckeye two years ago... traffic was f'ing unbelieveable... Good thing i moved back to cleveland!!! Oh, raidoshack does have uniden, i was just in there the other day!

ctrl

Fry's on Thunderbird Road does indeed sell uniden scanners. I bought a 396 there just over a year ago.

LEH said:
I haven't been to Phoenix in a couple of years, but there was a Fry's radio store up on the northwest side when I was there. I was in Tempe and it took me forever in rush hour to get there. Do a search for the exact address.

There is one in tempe also. Just west of I-10 on baseline road.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
ctrl said:
Fry's on Thunderbird Road does indeed sell uniden scanners. I bought a 396 there just over a year ago.

There is one in tempe also. Just west of I-10 on baseline road.

Must be fairly new as I was real close to Baseline and I wouldn't have driven to Thunderbird Rd if it had been there. :D

wlmr

LEH said:
Must be fairly new as I was real close to Baseline and I wouldn't have driven to Thunderbird Rd if it had been there. :D

Actually the Fry's in Tempe has been there longer by at least a couple years. Used to be an Incredible Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.