Any other online retailers sell the Diamond RH77C besides Universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangassxx

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I want to buy an RH77C but do not want to use Universal.. Anyone have any suggestions?

Perhaps someone knows of an actual STORE in the Chicago area that sells such equipment?

maalox

ryangassxx said:
I want to buy an RH77C but do not want to use Universal.. Anyone have any suggestions?

Perhaps someone knows of an actual STORE in the Chicago area that sells such equipment?
i bough mine from lentini communications in ct.

trace1

Well you could try Ham Radio Outlet, they're not in the Chicago area but they do sell such equipment or try Amateur Electronic Supply, they have a location in Milwaukee.

Ham Radio Outlet HRO

Amateur Electronic Supply AES

Last edited:

ambull

I tried to get the RH77C from Universal and they were out of stock. They did not notify me of that until a week after I placed the order. Once I get an acknowledgement that they canceled my order, I'm getting one from HRO. They were recommended to me by a few people.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
For radio accessories, HRO is one of the better places to buy. There is one in Woodbridge, VA and I've shopped with the several times. The staff there is friendly, even though I am not a ham. :D

On the rare occasion they have not had what I wanted, they have checked other stores and had it sent to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.