Please help me, need a mic dont know which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, This is my first post here, love the forums btw. Anyways, I work with the san bernardino county sherrifs department as a volunteer. We carry the standard brick motorola radios. The stx821 I believe. Anyways, I have been able to find the nmn6175a mic on ebay, although none of them are in good condition. What my question is, is there any other mics compatible with this radio, prehaps not motorola? Preferable a public safety model, and preferably with a coiled cord.
THANKS its been driving me crazy!

thanks, I have visited galls before, great site, although im still looking for something a little closer to what we already have.... i noticed the number on the back of the mic i was looing for nmn6185a the Public safety mic with the coiled cord, but i cant find it anyware online?

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well if you want brand new, motorola still sells these. I did a quick search on my MOL account and I found this....

$241.00 NMN6175A PUBLIC SAFETY MIC (pic 1)

$216.00 NMN6176A REM SPEAKER MIC W/2.5 MM JACK (pic 2)

$183.00 NMN6177A REMOTE SPEAKER MIC STX (no pic)

I did not find anything anywhere for nmn6185a. Your best bet for something affordable is ebay, but you always run the risk of it being bad. Then again, I bought a saber speakermic from someone on here that looked almost perfect, too bad it didn't work on TX half the time :roll:

Attachments

• NMN6175A.jpg
    NMN6175A.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 193
  • NMN6176A.jpg
    NMN6176A.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.