Ecrypt/decrypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

scansomd

No, not for the hobbyist or anyone the transmission isn't intended for.

There are several threads on this board regarding this subject.

rafale01010 said:
this may sound odd but is there devryptors out there to decrypt encrypted transmissions?

scansomd

I almost forgot. Here is a post I previously made on this subject:

"Given enough time and money, any encryption scheme can be broken. This is factored in when a new system is authorized for use.

Having said that, no software exists that will allow you to decode encryption. There will not be any software in the future that will allow you to do so.

At the risk of starting a flame war, anyone who tells you otherwise does not understand the complexities of a modern encryption system. There is much, much (MUCH!) more to breaking an encrypted signal than software."

rafale01010 said:
this may sound odd but is there devryptors out there to decrypt encrypted transmissions?

grcjrsc

A few points.

1. Any encryption can be broken.
2. If you have to ask about it here, chances are you aren't going to be the one to break it.
3. It's going to be complicated and involve lots of specialized hardware and software.
4. It's illegal.
5. If you really want to do it, consider a career with the NSA if you have the proper skills.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Oh here we go again. Now stop it, I'm buried up to my arse in dead kittens, it stinks around here and the place is overrun with maggots! Nobody listens, nobody reads the countless posts as evidenced by this one.

"Having said that, no software exists that will allow you to decode encryption."

It was developed and subsequently destroyed when the feds found out about it and the developer hauled into court. How many times do I have to remind you of the Monitoring Times incident before it sinks in?

"There will not be any software in the future that will allow you to do so."

Well that's a foregone conclusion in light of the above, the example was made and the point taken. Would YOU take the risk?

Now please stop the slaughter of innocent kittens so I can clean up this mess that's gotten so far out of hand even the Sanitation Department won't come near me!

N

N_Jay

kb2vxa said:
Oh here we go again. Now stop it, I'm buried up to my arse in dead kittens, it stinks around here and the place is overrun with maggots! Nobody listens, nobody reads the countless posts as evidenced by this one.
Warren, time to check your meds!

kb2vxa said:
(Quoted by Warren without using the proper feature) "Having said that, no software exists that will allow you to decode encryption."

It was developed and subsequently destroyed when the feds found out about it and the developer hauled into court. How many times do I have to remind you of the Monitoring Times incident before it sinks in?
Sure, Warren!
It was developed using technology from the crashed alien spacecraft stored at Area-51, Right?:roll:

kb2vxa said:
(Quoted by Warren without using the proper feature) "There will not be any software in the future that will allow you to do so."

Well that's a foregone conclusion in light of the above, the example was made and the point taken. Would YOU take the risk?
You really believe this crap don't you?
What a deluded soul you are!

kb2vxa said:
Now please stop the slaughter of innocent kittens so I can clean up this mess that's gotten so far out of hand even the Sanitation Department won't come near me!
Well that I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.