The Quiet Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2mdk

I saw this the other night on PBS HD. I love when he pulls up in front of the woman's house and she turns off the wireless speaker system.

Jose_Pointero

That was pretty interesting; I've never even heard of that place before. Sounds like an awesome place to do some SWL, but if you're a Ham I guess you'd be SOL :)

WP4MZR

Excellent video....

The funny part is that James Bamford probably has not clue of what kind of satellite antennas are those down there at the navy site and obviously he doesn't know what those are used for...what a load of crap.....to sell books...

NSA has a direct access to AT&T's core terrestrial network, and that's why the merge happened. Big brother and AT&T are lovers, there are no secrets in between.

Last edited:

tarylheiny

It wouldnt suprise me if they were pigybacking gov com on ATT and didnt want to rely on ATT to forward it to them they have other fac.'s near major downlink sites like yakama ect. besides people have no idea what a modern ferret satelite can do. they dont need private company's help to listen to anything but landline's. think about this if there is encryped traffic going from point a to b the other guys might not know what your talking about but they know your talking but if you can hide your sig. traffic in a huge stream like the international phone relays who would know but the phone company? and large increases in com traffic have preceeded many attcks by other country's just food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.