Lil Kase

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I ordered a case for my pro 96 last Thursday between noon-2pmCDT. I had email that is was being processed. how soon should i expect a tracking number?, been 5 days:) just anxious to get it before the radio shows signs of wear & tear.
Thanks Paul

kmacka

AlabamaRS said:
I ordered a case for my pro 96 last Thursday between noon-2pmCDT. I had email that is was being processed. how soon should i expect a tracking number?, been 5 days:) just anxious to get it before the radio shows signs of wear & tear.
Thanks Paul

Just drop them an email and ask for an update on your order.

kmacka

I ordered two pro-97 cases last week. They arrived in the usualy time for lilkase. Maybe they could be backed up.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks, here it is Wednesday afternoon... could still be here today. Had no response on Email sent yesterday tho
Paul

emscapt9816

Retired, but somehow working harder now...
Premium Subscriber
I think I read somewhere on the forum they were taking a short break after the holidays, and they're REAL busy with orders, especially with the introduction of their new case for the PSR-500. It'll be worth the wait.

SCPD

QRT
thanks for the replies, also no answer on email I left 2 days ago about a tracking number.. well was hoping I would get by late today so I would have when going out f town
thanks
Paul

ryangassxx

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah I think they're super busy.. I was supposed to help them with designing a case for the PSR-300 scanner.. The scanner has been released for about a month now and I could not get a return email to move forward.. Oh well..

I actually have since gone ahead and purchased the Pro-97 case on a prayer, and luckily it's a perfect fit. So it looks like no redesigning will be necessary anyways.. Anyone with a PSR-300 looking for a case, go ahead and order the Pro-97 case from Lilkase, it's a perfect fit..

SCPD

QRT
Am holding out hope on getting it today.. just anxius is all want b4 I get any scratches etc on my new Pro96

kb2vxa

Banned
Hi Al and all,

It seems to me you're dealing with a less than reputable company.

Each time I've ordered on line I've received e-mail from the robot giving everything in complete detail from the invoice down to the shipping depot, time it left, ETA, plus the tracking number. BTW, last time it was guaranteed three day delivery (cheapest price I selected) and it was shipped the day after I placed the order being it was Sunday and arrived on Tuesday. The longest it's taken was four days from Canada allowing for a day things get held up in Customs.

SCPD

QRT
kb2vxa said:
Hi Al and all,

It seems to me you're dealing with a less than reputable company.

Each time I've ordered on line I've received e-mail from the robot giving everything in complete detail from the invoice down to the shipping depot, time it left, ETA, plus the tracking number. BTW, last time it was guaranteed three day delivery (cheapest price I selected) and it was shipped the day after I placed the order being it was Sunday and arrived on Tuesday. The longest it's taken was four days from Canada allowing for a day things get held up in Customs.
\
shipping was 1 week exactly which is reasonable, stated on the 1-2 days to be processed and 3-4 days shipping ($5.95)

Well I received the case just a few minutes ago, and not real thrilled at this moment the front covering the speaker is nothing like pictured on the site & also the black leather part on th left side is covering up most to all the buttons going vertical down that side.. will post a picture(s) as soon as i figure out how. the case just doesn't fit right in my opinion?? any 1 lse have the pro 96 case?, please post pics of the front & back & let me see if mine is like the rest of em
Just NOT what I expected hmmm

thanks
Paul
ONe last note I copied & pasted this into an email & sent to likase....& I will see what they have to say

Last edited:

Bandingabout

I think you should give the people a break and be patient. Now that you're unhappy with the product, follow the process until you ARE satisfied with your purchase. I myself did this very thing and my word was enough to receive just as I expected. I am very happy with their product and service.

kb2vxa

Banned
Well Al if you're not satisfied with the product contact the company and tell them it's not suitable for the intended purpose and why. It just could be they goofed and shipped the wrong item. I'd cut them some slack but if all else fails most states have "fit for merchantability" laws that supersede warranties.

Oh Mikey, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. (;->)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.